twenty-one.

dedicated to @OutsiderLife (:

dedicated to @SantoLRAugust because her books make my heart flutter.

Kendall.

"What in the fuck happened?" Jasmine asked as she quickly packed her bags.

"She had the nerve to show her ass there, and I set her ass on fire." I simply replied while putting on my Air Force 1's.

"You guys couldn't wait? We were supposed to stay here in Boston one more day but now we have to leave as soon as possible?" Jasmine complained.

"Yes Jasmine, we have no choice. Although, no police will be after us because those dumbasses had no cameras in the building, and we were in the back by a exit where nobody could see us because we were discussing the plans with Ray, Jacob, and EJ and that is when she popped her loose booty ass up. We have to leave here right now because Danielle probably has some goons after us right now, and we aren't prepared." I explained.

Jasmine sighed and continued packing her bags as I walked across the penthouse to Kasey.

"Ah man. I know this isn't how you wanted to spend your birthday. I'm really sorry but happy birthday babe." I stated to Kasey.

Kasey smiled and gave me a big hug. Today was her Birthday and she's spending it on the run. The plan was to get our business shit done in Boston and then the next day we would celebrate her birthday out in the streets of Boston. Of course, that was ruined when Danielle showed her ass up at the meeting yesterday and now we have to take our asses to New York.

"Everything is fine. Thanks though." Kasey replied before continuing to pack her bags.

The front door opened and In walked the guys. I watched as Rickey and Ryan walked across the penthouse suite and grabbed their luggage before placing them by the door.

"Hurry up. We gotta get out of here before we end up shooting in the damn hotel room." Ryan said.

I watched as the door opened again and three guys walked inside. I smiled and felt myself become excited.

"You guys came!" I said.

"Of course, you know we got y'all." EJ replied.

"Told you, we down for whatever." Ray stated.

"We got this shit, and just for some heads up. We got some new weapons." Jacob said before throwing a black duffle bag onto the floor of the penthouse suite.

I heard a door slam shut and we all turned our heads to see the girls walking out with their bags. I watched as Rickey grabbed Kasey's bags and began taking them to the car.

"Better hurry the fuck up." Rickey growled.

I chuckled before grabbing my bags and handing them to Ryan. We all walked out and loaded the truck with everything before taking off in the streets of Boston.

The Streets of New York City were so busy, the fucking traffic was irritating and I was ready to get out of this car and into a fucking bed. I looked around as everyone laid around with bored expressions on their faces. This was a everyday thing. We sat back bored, and planned on how to kill a bitch. Although, Danielle is probably pretty much dead we know she has some friends coming after us. We ain't stupid. As time flew by, we were still stuck in traffic and I began to get impatient.