eight.

its here. the week is finally here lol.

Ryan.

I looked to my left smiling and Danielle as she slept peacefully. Life has been more smooth since Me and Kendall stopped seeing one another. It was best for us to not do that. I didn't love Kendall anyway, my heart is with Danielle and that is why I plan on marrying her.

I watched as Danielle sat up and smiled at me. I laughed and kissed her cheek. My mind kept going back to Kendall. Why? I have no idea. I just want to at least know if she was alright.

Kendall.

I jumped up in a pool full of sweat while looking around. It was all a dream, I'm not pregnant. I sighed in relief and got out of bed. My mind has been so heavy lately. All I think about is Ryan.

I glanced at the phone as it sat on the counter, debating if I should make that call. I sighed and quickly dialed the number and placed the phone to my ear.

"Ryan?"

Ryan.

I slammed the door shut and looked around. I loosened my tie, and headed towards the bedroom, opening the door there was Kendall. We stood across the room just staring at one another. She was indeed beautiful and there was no denying it. I found myself walking towards her. I grabbed her face and pressed my lips against hers.

Our tongues wrestled until I had her lifted against the wall and started leaving wet kisses on her neck. I watched as she bit her lip to control the moan that was ready to escape.

I carried her across the room and placed her on the bed. I lifted her legs while I pulled down her panties. Smirking, I placed my fingers inside of her immediately feeling the moist and tightening of her walls wrapping around my finger. She closed her eyes while letting out a soft moan.

"Fuck." She moaned as I inserted three more fingers. I felt her climax coming and I knew she was about to explode. I took my fingers out of her and slowly unzipped my pants while taking off my underwear.

I watched as she sat up, licking her lips at me. She knew what she was doing and what was about to go down. She was about to get some of this dick.

She stood up and took off my shirt while admiring my 6 pack. I smirked. She grabbed my arms and laid me down onto the bed as she straddled me. I held her waist and let her leave love bites on my neck.

I know I'm engaged but tonight I'm all hers. That's a promise.

I quickly flipped us over until I was on top. Without warning, I slowly inserted myself into her as she gasped.

After waiting for a minute, I started stoking.

"God," Kendall moaned while wrapping her legs tighter around my waist.

"You like that?" I asked while picking up the pace.

"Oh shit. Yes." Kendall moaned, she moaned my name louder and scratched my back.

We kept going and going until it was about that time.

I started pounding into her as she screamed my name, "What's my name?" I asked.

"Rya ." She screamed.

"WRONG." I exclaimed while smacking her ass and going deeper. "What is my name?"

"KLSKDKSOALLDK" She replied.

"Nah baby, I dont know who the fuck that is." I kept going until she finally let go.

I quickly pulled out and emptied my load. I walked to the bathroom and freshened up. I walked downstairs and sat at the piano thinking.

I love Danielle and I know what I am doing is wrong but there is just something there about Kendall. I placed my hands on the keys and stood there deep in thought.

Lord, what is this girl doing to me?