Secret Traitor

Hopes POV

I looked around the room. Who ever it is has put a spell to disguise themselves.

" we will do this later I don't want your most treasured items stolen." I said.

I turned and walked down the hall and opened my room door. I shut the door behind me.

Who could it be? Whoever it is has latched them self to Andrew. that person doesn't want me reading his thoughts. I shook my mind.

" I just need sleep that's all." I mumbled when I crawled into bed I heard a tap on the window.

" tap tap tap tap!" It repeated. I growled and got up and opened the window. On the bottom was my friend Maxxon.

" what are you doing here?" I asked him he looked at me with a smile.

" I need your help Mary died."

Mackenzie's POV

" you wicked old hag you wont get away with this. My friends are going to help me just watch!" I yelled at the wicked woman in front of me.

" shut your annoyingly stupid mouth!" She yelled back.

Soon a portal opened and in stepped a figure with a hooded jacket.

" they know I'm a witch." Said the woman with the hood her voice sounded oddly familiar.

" what how?!" She yelled.

"They hired hope."she whispered.

Furry blared in the witches eyes. The figure turned to leave when I saw her face I gasped.

" faith." I whispered and like that she was gone.