Howling in the wind

Narrator's POV

As they walked down the ragged walk way they looked at the light in front of them it was an intimating red and there were two.

Soon the sound of growling appeared from all directions. A chilly breeze engulfed them.

"Ffffoooolllisssh ccchhilllddrenn." The wind whispered to them

" OMG we are going to die." Faith whispered. The smirk on Drew's face was unmistakeable.

"Told you" he said smugly. Faith smacked his arm " not the time." She hissed.

The growling came closer and closer. Soon the wolfs surround them growling Viciously.

a wicked coldhearted laughter feels the air " as for the rumor what was told was true there is and evil spirit and all it wants is youth, but to have it youth someone must die but not from your silly group but someone from the outside."Sang a bittersweet voice

" you must each bring me something important to you if not the most loved of your group shall die in front of your eyes.

" It continued soon a dark figure appeared with Mackenzie in her Boney arms she laughed Psychotically.

" so bring me want I want or this beloved will die."She finished singing her voice calm.

" you have exactly a month from now if you want her just give me something valuable and I will return her." They all looked frighten

" all right what ever it takes" dustin said tony an everyone nodded In agreement.

" also if you so happen mention me you will all die understood."

They all nodded slowly the women and Mackenzie's turned into a black powder floating away in the wind.

Andrew's POV

" oh my god. She, she, she, disappeared into thin air like POOF." I say as we start walking home.

"what the hell are we suppose to do,huh?" I asked.

" do what the witch said we each need to bring something valuable to her and we need to act like nothing happened if not Mackenzie and all of us will die." Tony brokenly whispered.

"Yeah what he said I don't want Mackenzie to die!" Drew yelled his voice cracking.

" ok we start our search for something valuable tomorrow we need rest if not people will know something is wrong and we also need an excuse for Mackenzie missing." Faith said.

I could see she was trying to hold back tries.

"Exchange school program she left today and won't be back for a month?" I added.

"I guess that is a good excuse." Said Dustin.

"Ok my house tomorrow." He continued with that we all nodded and left to get at least a little sleep.

Authors Note: I hope you liked it me and lulu spent all night working on this part!

Continuation on next page/chapter!