Lovely gray eyes

Drew's POV

" ok so did everyone finish there list." Dustin asked us.

We all nodded I guess for me the most important things are my phone. My nikes and my army bracelet.

" now everyone give me your lists." We all give him the lists.

" ok I also have something else up my sleeve everyone meet hope." We all turned towards the door there stood the prettiest, no that's an understatement, beautiful Girl I have ever seen.

She has long wavy black hair and is paper white pale. She has glistening gray eyes. She gave a shy smile and a half wave to the group of people in front of her.

" she is a witch."

Dustin's POV

" s-she's a what?" I heard drew ask sounding kind of breathless?

What was that about? " A witch."

Hope replied a small smirk on her face.

"But I'm a good witch and I'm here to help." She explained.

Everyone stared at her with wide eyes and open mouths. I knew this would happen but it is kind of funny to watch.

"We need someone to help us pick which item is most important and explain what to do with it." I said nonchalantly. Everyone looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Now we just have to take turns waiting for her to read you to see what item you treasure the most." I pulled out a chair for everyone

" ok who wants to go first?" I asked. "

Andrew stood up and shouted. "I volunteer as tribute!" He walked over to the chair and plopped himself down.

" clear your mind." Hope said quietly. " do it, it wont be hard." I muttered.

" we'll there's a problem In the room there seems to be another source of magic." Hope said looking around the room. Wait another source of magic but who...?