Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Tsk. Tsk. HEY! SLEEPY HEAD! WAKE UP!!!!"

"Jesus!-- hey Maggie, Why are you shouting at me? Are you mad?!" Sigaw ko sa babaeng 'to. Tsk.

Puwede bang patulugin nyo ako kahit limang oras lang?!

"Knucklehead! I'ts already 6:30 pm and you're still not in gown! Goodness! We still have an hour to prepare yourself!" Yeah right gowns--

GOWNS?! *Face Palm* oh right! We are attending that traditional formal ball

"We are already in our gowns and you're still doing your wicked sleep? Unbelievable! I was expecting that you'll be dressing up right now, excited for the ball plus day dreaming about your date!"

Pag sermon saakin ni c-colli?! Oh god! She looks stunning in her gown! She's wearing a umm.. i don't really know what its called but it has ruffles. Her gown was Black and white!

I realized that Maggie has a Sparkly? gown, that was Violet and blue colored. It matches the white glitterized parts of the gown. Umm she looks shiny?

I looked down and i just saw their heels! Its so high! Its like 5! No 10 inches! I can't even walk with heels! Oh no! I can't wear high heels!

Never~

"Beautiful isn't it? Then its your turn now. I'll make you dazzling with your hair and make up *wink*" sabi ni Colli

"And i bet all of the boys will ask you out to be their date because i'll make the most gorgeous in all gorgeous gown that surely fits your personality" sabi ni maggie habang nakangiti ng malaki.

Wow, a gown that fits me? I bet that it will look wicked!

"Ready or not, i'll do it right now. Formal gown hilameniado" i know, i can't understand what she said (it's the spell thingy) I felt that i was being a deaf when she said that word. Bigla namang nagsalita si colli at kinuha ang brush nya.

"Vakanyadez" and again, hindi ko na naman naintindihan yung sinabi nya.. Tch. Sa totoo lang, satingin ko, walang namang nag e-exist na mga word ang spells =___=

I was shocked that they dragged me to the full length mirror.

"Wait. Is that. Really me?!" Gulat kong sabi. I was wearing a deadly but enormous black and red gown! Just wow! It really fits my nail polish. Yeah i had a nail polish but it's black you know.

And about my hairstyle? It really rocks even though its simple! It has big smooth curls and, oh! Colli added brown highlights 0_0

"Told ya' you'll be the dazzling person for tonight's ball. And of course, you'll always be" sabi saakin ni Colli habang naka ngiti

"You look elegant yet amazing! But something's missing.." sabi ni maggie habang nagiisip

"What?" Tumingin sila sa baba ko kaya napatingin din ako..