Chapter fifthteen: The Story

Recap

~~~~~

As I walked in he turned to Sia giving her a serious look. She looked really confused and scared. Finally she broke the silence " I guess you found out huh?" Then it was our turns to look confused.

Sia

~~~

I frowned when I saw their confused faces. " I was going to tell you guys... I swear I just didn't know how too. I thought that you'd leave me.. I'm so sorry... If you don't want me anymore it is fine I'll just go..." I stood up trying to keep myself together. Promising myself I wouldn't cry infront of them. I didn't make it even three steps before Eric was behind me and Airi was in front. I stopped moving and looked down at my feet. Silently letting the tears fall, I stood there waiting for rejection. Next thing I know Airi was kissing me and I was kissing him back with all the passion in the world. I heard Eric start to whimper before he pressed himself to my back stealing my lips for a kiss. When I pulled back to catch my breath they wiped my tears off, then made me sit back down. That's when they Began to talk...

Airi: First

Eric: We would never want to let you go ever, you are ours

Airi: And we don't share... You are beautiful

Eric: Intelligent

Airi: You're perfect, we couldn't ask for an even better mate

Eric: So please tell us what is going on

Airi: because we really are confused

I got comfortable laying my feet on Airi and my head in Eric's lap. " I know you guys are probably wondering what I'm talking about... Well here's the thing... I'm not originally from this pack... My original pack is Pale-Light... I was bullied and touched in places I didn't want to be and I was almost raped... But you know the worse part is my farther is the one who allowed them to do all this... He even joined in some times... Then one day I was almost raped by a group of boys... I was only able to get away because they fought over me... I almost committed suicide but my wolf stopped me...eventually I ran away praying and hoping to god that he wouldn't bother my two little sisters next or end up with a thing for boys... I know you're wondering why didn't I take them with me... Because my farther told me years ago if I ever ran and took his family away from him... He would hurt any and everybody I had ever loved... So I left leaving a big part of me behind... I ended up on this packs territory... I was asked a lot of questions like if I had a mate?... I didn't understand what that had to do with me wanting to join his pack... But I realized why a month after being here... No boy would approach me except one the alphas son... He kept trying to get to know me... And I just kept politely declining... But he wouldn't take no for an answer.... Till last month he finally got tired of me saying no and tried to kiss me... If Ty hadn't walked up then, I don't know what would've happened... So I started avoiding him and it really wasn't that hard considering he's off on business for the pack... Then you guys showed up five days before he was supposed to get back... So if I am correct he should be back tonight... But Im happy I found my mate'a now I can stop walking around corners thinking my farther is gonna be there waiting... So Thank You..." I didn't open my eyes when I was done speaking I just left them closed. I knew I was crying but I couldn't stop. I just knew they'd reject me now. They both hugged me but I just sobbed even harder because it made memories come back that I didn't want. I just kept crying calling out to my sisters and my brother, but especially my mom. Begging them to forgive me for all I had done and kept from them. But especially for leaving them with their farther and husband.