Chapter seven: Sia

Chapter seven

------------------

Sia

------

I headed of to work thinking of everything that's happened so far. I kept hoping and praying they wouldn't be like my dad and his friend. I can't take another thing like that. I was so deep in thought that I ran into somebody. Looking up I stared in horror. No it couldn't be why couldn't they just leave me alone. I started to walk off hopping trey wouldn't recognize me but he did... I started to run as he yelled my name, but since he was faster and stronger he caught me fairly quickly. " You little bitch you thought I wouldn't find you didn't you, now I'm gonna have to punish you for running away" He whispers in my ear. He turns me around back handing me causing me to see stars. I whimper from the pain. " Shut up You little slut, before I have to Hurt you again " he says. I start to cry praying that my mates will find me. As soon as he sees me crying he stands me up cutting my side with a knife laced in silver and wolfsbane. I start to scream from the pain but no sound comes out. Slowly I feel myself getting weaker and weaker. As I try to take a step away, he lets me but I just end up falling to my knees. I whimper realizing that the knife is still in my side. Trying to pull it out I realize I'm to late, I'm already blacking out. As I black out I swear I hear two growls and a voice whispers into head " You are Her "... I wake up with a pounding in my head, to find my mates asleep in two chairs by my bed. I smile myself, but then it all rushes back to me causing my head to pound harder. I groan getting up to go to the bathroom but that's when I recognize I'm not in my room or my house. Glancing at them I decide not to wake them up and find the bathroom on my own. I walk out into the hallway running into a hard chest I scream closing my eyes, but instantly waking my mates. I hear two menacing growls before I feel the person back away. Then I feel two pair if arms wrap around me recognizing the scents, I tense up but then calm down. I feel one if them lift me up to carry me back to the bed. To embarrassed to say it, I wait till they lay me down to get back up again. As I get up Airi pushes me back down I turn my head so my hair is covering my face. "Airi" I whisper. "Yes"he says. "I have to pee" I say blushing furiously. He lets me up then Eric carries me to the bathroom and stands guard till I'm done. Then I lay back down exhausted.