Chapter One

Sasha's p.o.v

I waited for the water to warm up, whilst looking for something to wear for the day. All that was in my closet was either the color nude or black. Nothing extravagant.

My mom and stepdad are still currently slept. They had a long night in which didn't include me. My stepdad, Ross Billard's, is the C.E.O of Dunmore inc. My mom, Esmeralda, was just looking for a come up, she's a "stay at home mom".

Have no idea what for. All she does is a shop with Ross's money. Later on, she goes to banquets and fundraisers with Ross and his friends.

My father lives all the way in Thailand in which he left me here in Westwood. Huge secluded city, full of rich snobs, hoodrats, lost generations and drugs. It's sort of like Vegas, just without casinos.

I was fortunate enough to go to Arrowhead high where not only gangs but also Instagram hoes attend there also. I was the outsider of course. I didn't fit it in with anybody. Miami is nothing like Westwood, California.

With the way this school year was going I see myself working at McDonald's for the rest of my life. My parents have a surprise for me downstairs, considering how they missed my 16th birthday yesterday, the surprise better be unforgettable.

Hopefully, they should be awake once I get out of the shower.

I grabbed a solid black t-shirt, a pair of black ripped jeans, a snapback. I call this my wake-up and go outfit.

After washing up and getting dressed I head downstairs to see both Ross and my mom in the kitchen. I don't usually say good morning to them and they seem to not mind. I went about my business and ate my breakfast.

"Ugh, why don't you dress girly for once? I remember having a girl, not a boy." Here she goes again.

I and my mom don't get along especially since she thinks I have a thing for Ross. "Wearing that outfit doesn't make her any less of a girl. Let her wear what she wants, she's 16." My mom rolled her eyes.

It seemed like every time Ross would stand up for me, her hatred for me grows even more. She blames me for everything. If the neighbor's cat went missing she'd blame me.

Ever since my dad left, her whole persona has changed. Most of the guys that came after my father found a liking for me. So she also was a bit jealous although I am only a minor. Most of the guys that she's dated, including ross, were not attractive and were far too old for me.

Yet she didn't understand. When I met Ross, she threatened me constantly to stay away from him as if I wanted him. I could honestly care less about her perverted mind.

What mother would be with a man, if she thinks that man likes her 16-year-old daughter? If anything she's the idiot here.

"I have to go don't wanna be late for school,"

Or spend another day talking to you.

"Actually we have a few surprises for you," My mom intervened.

I groaned in annoyance and turned around to face her. She jiggled car keys in my face and me dead paned for a second before screaming in joy.

I reached for the keys and she pulled them away from me. I pouted, I hated being teased. "We have something to tell you."

"What is it? I have to leave." Becoming more and more anxious, I held my hand out impatiently. "We've arranged for you to marry someone."

"Great, gotta blast!" I didn't hear a word come out of my mom's mouth. I simply heard the word arranged, my mind was too focused on my new car.

I ran out the door to see my black BMW outside waiting for me but then I remembered that I only had my permit and not my driver's license. I was told that I'd have to wait at least a week after my birthday to get my license.

One drive won't hurt.

I thought before getting into the car. The leather seats were smooth and the seats warmed up as soon as I sat down. The car smelled like vanilla and fit me perfectly.

Knowing that the police will be very active down the route I normally go. I didn't want to take any chances and took a short cut to school.

I parked my car on another street just to keep safe and ran to school. There was no time to go to my locker unless I wanted to be scolded for being late. So I dashed to my Trigonometry class with just 3 seconds to sit down.

As soon as the bell rang Mr.Mickenny
began the lesson. "Take out your homework and turn to page 121."

His announcement startled me and I cursed under my breath. Not only did I not have my math book but I also forgot to do my math homework. I mean when you have packets of other homework from other classes you forget things, it's not my fault but I should've done it.

Mr.Mckinney went around the room checking for the homework and as soon as he got to me he growled like a dog. "Where's your homework? Where's your math book, Ms.Harris?"

One question at a time, please.

"I-"

"I forgot it is not good enough. Share a book with Jax and next time does your homework. People like you will never succeed in life. Keep making those mistakes and I'll see you as a hobo asking for money on the streets."

Why is it always me who gets yelled at for something small? It's the first time I ever forgot my homework and math book and I get ridiculed for that. If anyone else forgets their homework it's okay, turn it in tomorrow but for me, I can't even get an explanation out.

I've only been a sophomore for 5 weeks and I already hate my teacher's.

A/N:

Long time no talk. Welcome back to the drama.

Thanks for reading :)