Chapter 12

It was nearing the end of our trip. It was supposed to be a week long but weather set us back. So Joe has had to take care of Kale for 2 weeks. We leave tonight. Hopefully.

I was in the bathroom doing my thing.

"Andy I might be pregnant." I nervously said.

"What?" Andy said laying on the bed.

"I think I'm pregnant." I repeated.

"Are you sure?" Andy asked.

"I'm positive."

"Ok then. Take a test." Andy said.

"No Andy I'm positive the stick says positive."

"What!" Andy says rolling off the bed and jogging over to me.

"Slow down batman." I said looking at the stick.

"Babe this is great." Andy says kissing my cheek.

"No Andy were not even married yet and we're having a second child."

"Babe the wedding is in 4 days. We just won't tell anyone until we get an ultra sound or two back."

"Andy I'll be showing by the ultra sound everyone will know."

"Don't go outside?" Andy suggests.

"Yep that's perfect." I say sarcastically. "You already ruined one of my careers let's hope you don't ruin this one."

"You aren't gonna have a lot of time to design things but you could make it work." Andy says.

"I'm considering not marring you."

"Ouch. That's harsh." Andy says.

"I'm sorry I didn't ask you to cum inside me."

"You moaned it." Andy says.

"God I hate you right now."

"I love you?" Andy says.

"Don't question your love for me. We wouldn't be here if you didn't love me enough to take me to London to get me pregnant on the first night." I snapped.

"I can't tell if your mad or if it's pregnancy hormones." Andy says.

"A little bit of both." I growled.

"Babe this is great. Cherish the fact that you get to pop out another tiny thing." Andy says.

"Yeah but popping out a tiny thing fucking hurts. Try pushing a watermelon out of yourself. You can't stop to breath because the baby retracts then you have to start over."

"Well it's too late to stop now." Andy says.

"Is it Andy? Is it?"

"Yes. Don't even think about it. I want the kid. You'll love it either way." Andy says.

What happens when a good girl meets a bad guy?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें