Chapter 11

We dropped Kale off at Joe's house.

I've been stressed out lately. Andy is taking me on a little trip to calm my nerves. Just Andy and I. We got a red eye to London. We were standing in the hotel when I realized something.

"JOE! Andy we left Kale with Joe!"

"Babe it's ok. We left her there to focus on us. Just relax Joe is perfectly capable of taking care of one child."

"It's Joe! He can't take care of himself. Did you give him the dipper bag with her food and stuff?"

"Relax I gave him everything. He even baby proofed the rooms she was aloud in." Andy says. Grabbing my hips lightly.

"Are you sure we can't just call a friend to get Kale from Joe?"

"I'm sure." Andy says before lightly placing his lips on mine.

The kiss didn't last very long. Only a few seconds.

"Now I want to make you feel good." Andy says pushing me down on the bed and climbing on top of me.

Andy's hands went under my shirt and grazed my sides. My breath hitched when he reached my bra.

Andy's eyes connected with mine.

My hand reached up and laid on his cheek. My thumb rubbed his cheek bone as I studied his eyes.

They were pleading. He wanted me bad.

"Try harder." I whispered. Smiling to myself.

He started kissing down my neck hitting my sweet spot and sucking. Sure to leave a love bite.

I let out a moan as a go for it.

Andy took it an ran. He quickly took our cloths off.

This was gonna be a fun night.