Hide Me! «Gakushuu Asano»

Requested by banging_yukine. This is for you, thanks for requesting! :)

"A... a game?" You parroted, tilting your head to the side. "I'm not into games right now but since you insist... alright."

"Yes! So it's settled," Nakamura grinned childishly. "Here's on how to play the game. First off, as I said, it's hide and seek. Since this mountain is very spacious, I'll have to say that the game will take place at the Kunugigaoka Junior High School, not in this mountain."

"That's it...?" Sugaya asked, a little uncertain. "It's cool with me but... oh, never mind. It's a game anyway. So, race over to the school?"

"You bet!"

~

"Uhm, aren't we gonna get caught with what we're doing?" Isogai spoke.

"No worries, it's dismissal time. No one's in here aside from us." Nakamura answered, the mischievous grin never leaving her face. "In this round, I'm gonna be the one to seek all of you hiders. Hurry up and find your hiding spot! Make sure I don't find you. Oh, and one more thing. If I find you, go stand in front of the gates. No cheating."

"Okay!" Everyone shouted as you all threw your fists in the air.

"I'm so excited!" You gushed, biting your lips.

"I'll start counting now!" Nakamura informed, turning to face a tree outside the school. "One, two, three..."

Everyone started running to their hiding spots frantically. Unfortunately, you didn't know where to hide.

"Hey, come with me! Let's hide together!" Kanzaki spoke in a very sheepish voice. "I know a perfect spot for hiding."

You smiled at her. "No, you go ahead. I'm gonna find my own hiding spot."

"If you say so..."

You reached the main building along with the others. You see Kayano and Nagisa entering the the classroom of 3C. You didn't want to interrupt their moment, and you didn't want to enter a classroom so you tried to find a perfect room.

"Janitor's closet? Uh... no." You murmured as you heard footsteps.

"Where could they be hiding?" Nakamura mused, chuckling to herself. "Oh! Got you Sugino-kun!"

"Man, already?"

"Well yeah, so go stand in front of the gate with Kanzaki-chan." Crap, Kanzaki's been caught already?!

You hear Sugino's distant reply. "Y-Yeah, sure!"

"I gotta hide fast!" You whispered. There was a room to your left and so you entered it, panicky. "I don't know what room this is but I think this is good." You sat and leaned on the door, your heart still beating rapidly. Then you heaved a sigh of relief.

Then a door opened from the left, and you realized that you were inside the Student Council Room. Crap! Someone's here! I might get suspended for intruding this place! You quickly hid under the table, panting quietly to yourself. Calm down.

You see a pair of black shoes and your eyes widened in horror. Oh my gosh! This is a boy because he’s wearing slacks... he might find me in here! You shut your eyes close really tight, biting your lips in anxiousness.

The boy stood in front of you, sighing in exhaustion, probably. He seemed to notice something under the table so he took a peek. You covered your mouth with your hands and you let out a muffled scream in surprise and, well... fear. It's Gakushuu Asano.

"Oh, an intruder. Aren't you from Class E?" He said, smirking and amused. "Why are you here?" His voice and charming aura changed into something sinister.

"Eek! I-I'm so sorry. Please forgive me and please don't suspend or expel me. I'm not going to do anything I swear I happened to enter here because I need a hiding spot!" You trembled in fear under the table as he continued to look at you.

A moment later, when your words clicked in his mind, he guffawed. "Seriously? What are you, elementary?" He gasped out, his hands on his knees as he laughed.

He's pretty charming with him like that.

You flushed. "I'll have you know that Hide and Seek isn't strictly for Elementary kids only."

He smirked. "I know, I know." Then he crouched down to your level. "So..." Then you remembered that you 'intruded' the Student Council Room.

"I-I'll get out of here and won't come back. Please don't suspend or expel me. Or worse, please don't tell the Board Chairman about this. I'm begging you."

Gakushuu Asano smiled at you. He genuinely smiled at you. "Okay." Knowing him though, there'd be a catch to it.

But minutes passed and he didn't speak further. "Eh? Aren't you going to ask me for something in return?"

He crouched back again, smirking. "Why? You want me to do so?" The way he said it, it was like he was implying something.

"U-Uhh... no. I'm good. Thanks." You tried your best to smile back at him. You were pretty sure it came out crookedly and awkwardly.

He laughed again. "You smile awkwardly—"

"Hmm, where the heck is (y/n)-chan? She's the only one not caught yet. She's in a good hiding spot. She better be still in this school." Nakamura's voice echoed in the hallway. You gasped because one, she's outside the Student Council Room, and two, Gakushuu might suspend or expel Nakamura and you by just reporting this incident to his father. You shot him a pleading look. He chuckled and nodded.

"Hmm, she might be in here." Nakamura broke your pleading gaze from Gakushuu.

"No! She mustn't find me!" You looked at Gakushuu, desperate. "Hide me."

"What? Where? And how am I supposed to hide you?"

You bit your lower lip, panic running through your veins as you scanned the room. Then you found the door from where he came out earlier. "There." You slowly came out from under the table, grabbed his wrist and made your way inside the... bathroom?

Hesitantly, you tried searching for the knob because it was very dark and once you found it, you locked the door. You mustn't open the door or else you'll get caught. Cue your heavy breathing because you're inside a dark room with a guy. Not just an ordinary guy, he's the son of the Board Chairman and the top 1 student of the school.

Just in time, Nakamura opened the door to the Student Council Room. Silence dawned over the place for awhile and after a few more minutes she sighed. "She's not in here." Then you heard her coming out of the room. "Hey (y/n)! Get out of your hiding place now! Everyone's tired of waiting. I'm sure you're around here."

You exhaled, relieved that you'll have the chance to get out of the bathroom.

"Remind me why you dragged me all the way there to the bathroom, didn't open the lights and even locked it? Are you planning something?" Gakushuu naughtily inquired, smirking.

"I had to hide, okay? Even you. Don't even ask why." You told him exasperatedly.

"Sure." He said, sounding not convinced. "You can come back here anytime you want." He grinned. Oh gosh. Is he kidding?

"Yeah... soon."

Word count: 1185 ;)