"Wow, the Sun is starting to come out." Urushihara muttered. This caused me to smile.

Once we had made it to the park, Urushihara spoke up again.

" (Y/n), I don't really know how to say this, and I know you might hate me for it, if you don't want to talk to me anymore I understand, but I really like you. Would you go on a date with me?"

This caused me to start blushing again. Did he really just ask me out?

"I'd love to!" I said without any second thought.

(Le time skip)

We had just made it back home finally, and I was about to walk inside but before I could, Urushihara grabbed my shoulder, stopping me. His gazed was fixed on a note on the door.
' I see your not home. Oh well, ill see you soon' - s

Urushihara rushed me inside. "Great, he knew we were out."

This can't be happening.

(Le time skip~ the next day)

(Y/N) POV
I woke up to the scent of pocky. When I opened opened my eyes I saw Urushihara, hovering a piece of pocky above my head. I did what all normal person would do, and jumped up and ate it. When i looked at the clock, it read 2:30pm. At first I was curious as to why I slept in so late, but then remembered the long night I had playing video games with Urushihara until 4 in the morning.

" I'm hungry." Urushihara said. I got out of bed and headed for the  kitchen.
"Do you want breakfast or lunch?" I asked him because it was so late. He said he wanted lunch so I made ramen for the both of us.
"Hey (Y/N) do you want to go on that date tonight?" Urushihara asked while eating. I froze. "O-oh yeah tonight sounds good." I answered, blushing.
He said we would have it at 7:00pm, and I couldn't wait!

When I finished eating before Urushihara did, i went and played my Xbox one. About 5 minutes later, Urushihara joined me. We played (f/v/g) for three and a half hours. It was 6:30! There was no way I was gonna be ready in time! I got in the shower, got changed, and did my hair, surprisingly  ready barely on time. I remembered that I was told to dress casually,so I had a black and purple hoodie, black leggings, and my converse on.
Just then, Urushihara's door opened, and he came out. He was wearing a gray sweatshirt, jeans, and his converse.

"You look nice." He said blushing.

"Thanks! You do too."

"Are you r-ready? " he asked me nervously. I nodded. He opened the door and gestured for me to go first. 

We started walking towards the park. When I was about halfway there, I felt something touch your hand. I looked down and saw Urushihara holding your hand. I started blushing and looked away.

Urushiharas POV
I held (y/n)s hand. She started blushing, then looked away. She was so cute when she blushed. We walked for a while in a comfortable silence, then (y/n) rested her head on my shoulder.
(Le time skip)
When we made it to the park,it was 7:20. We sat on a bench, and talked for a long time. She talked about her family, and her job, and some memories she has of when she was younger. Her life was very interesting!  I talked about my  life in Enta Isla. She seemed very intrigued, which I hope is good.
After about an hour or so of us talking, we decided to grab a bite to eat. We decided to go to Maou's restaurant, but it was closed, so we went to this fast food place called sentucky fried chicken.  I've never been there, but I remember Maou and everyone saying something about it. We walked up to the front to order something. There was a blue haired man with sunglasses taking orders. He seemed really familiar, but I couldn't tell how.

"Hello, what would you like to order today."
He said with an over-dramatic voice.

We both decided on the number three combo.

" Excellent choice. Please wait at a both and we will be right there with your orders." He exclaimed. I paid for the food and sat by at a booth with (y/n). You two talked for around five minutes, then your food came. The same blue haired guy came to deliver your food. After he set the food down, he gave (y/n) an non- friendly smirk, then walked away.

I could tell (y/n) was weirded out, so I held her hand and calmed her down a bit. Then we began to get the food out of the bags.

(Y/n)s POV

Urushihara was getting the food out of the bags. I was talking about something funny. He started laughing, but then suddenly stopped. He honestly looked dead-panned. Out of no where quick he grabbed my hand and ran out the door, bringing the food with him. He .began running.

We had been running for a long time, so Urushihara stopped and fast walked, making sure we weren't being followed.

"Urushihara! Whats going on!" I screamed. I was worried. I never seen I'm act out like this before.

He grabbed the SFC bag, and opened it. When he pulled out the food, there was a note on the wrapper.

Finally, I've found you. It won't be long now. -S

"That guy, taking out orders, I should have noticed him sooner, he's Sariel. He has to be
We ran home after that, never stopping holding hands.