Chapter 7

UNEDITED
"Okay." I felt safer with him being around anyway. Plus, Sariel wouldn't hurt me with him standing right by me. He knows he would get his ass kicked.

I got up and looked in the fridge. There were three eggs, a few strawberries, and a can of (f/d) left. I really wish I got food sooner. I hate eggs. I used the rest of them and made Urushihara breakfast, while I ate off the strawberries.

After the eggs were done I handed a plate to Urushihara, and went to my room to get ready for the day ahead. I showered, got dressed, and went back to the living room. Urushihara wasn't in there. He must be in his room. The couch was calling me, so I laid down. When I checked my phone, I notice 4 miss calls from Emi, so I called her back.

"(Y/n)!, I have been trying to get a hold of you all day. I thought you were in trouble or something!" Emi yelled into the phone.

"Sorry, I've been really busy today. What's up?"

"I heard you found out about us, so wanted to check up on you. Also, I think its a BIG mistake that you let the NEET live with you. If you needed, you could have just stayed at my house."

I was about to tell her off but the phone was taken out of my grasp. " HEY, (Y/N) SAID SHE WANTED ME TO STAY WITH HER!" I blushed. " AND IF YOU CALL ME A NEET ONE MORE TIME I SWARE I WILL KILL YOU!." He hung up the phone, and I laughed. " We should probably get going, it will be dark soon." Urushihara said quietly. With that we walked out the door and headed to the store.
--------------------

We had finally arrived to the store, after a quiet long walk. " Anything you would prefer?" I asked him. "Pocky." he smiled his breath taking smile and walked over to the video game section. I walked to the snack isle and bought a 12-pack of Pocky, a bunch of chips, some soda, and food for meals. Then, I walked back over to Urushihara and said: " Pick any games you want."

He eyed lit up when he smiled. "Really! Ashia and Maou never let me get games!" He handed you the newest horror game. " Do you want to get a movie too?" I asked. "Yes!."
He got (f/h/m). "You really like scary things don't you? "I asked. He blushed."Yup!"

Then I bought our stuff and walked out of the store. I was carrying all the bags. Urushihara noticed and grabbed three of them, leaving you with two. "Thanks." I said, blushing. We walked home and set the bags down.

Urushihara went and got on the computer while I unpacked the bags I just got. I walked over to Urushihara and set the games down in front of him. I was walking back when Urushihara had paused his game and grabbed my arm. I could feel my face heat up.

"Thanks, (y/n). Do you want to watch the movie tonight?" I'm not a huge fan of horror movies but I agreed anyway. "Yay!" He let go of my wrist and continued playing his game. I laughed and walked back to the kitchen and finished unpacking the bags.
------------------
Urushihara and I were about to watch the movie. He had made popcorn and set it in between us, while I put the movie in.

I didn't really think through the whole 'horror' movie thing. The whole movie I was jumping in fright. The popcorn was all gone so I was sitting right next to Urushihara. Before I knew it ymy head was up against Urushiharas side. He stiffened, then loosened back up. "You really are scared,aren't you (y/n)?" He asked me. I shivered "How are you not?" He laughed.

When the movie was finished I was up against Urushiharas side so tight I could hear his heartbeat. I reached over and grabbed the remote and turned the TV on. It was playing (f/tv/s). I sat back down and within 5 minutes, fell asleep with my head up against Urushiharas shoulder again.

Urushiharas POV
I looked over at (y/n) and noticed she was sleeping. I was thinking about Sariel, and what he wanted with (y/n).Eventually, an hour later, I got lost in your thoughts and fell asleep.
When I woke up (y/n) was already awake, and making breakfast. I got up and asked what she was making. She said she was making French toast. That wasn't what was important right now. "Hey (y/n), did you have a dream about Sariel last night?" She stiffened.

"Yeah, I was walking back home from the store, alone. Then the hooded man walked by and whispered 'hello dearie, are you ready to go to heaven with me yet?' I started to walk away but then I had an idea. I turned around and took the hood off of the man. When I saw him he had bright blue hair and light blue eyes. He also had a orange circle on his right eye. Then I woke up." She replied.

"Shit."