Chapter 9

UNEDITED

Urushiharas POV

I woke up, with my arms around (y/n). My head was head rested against hers. I didn't want to move, because I didn't want to wake her. She looks so innocent and peaceful in this state. Her (H/c) hair is draped in front of her face, and I move it out of the way, and it makes her look adorable. Wait- do I have feelings for (y/n)!?!?! No I can't! Its way too dangerous. If Sariel ever found out She would be so dead. And if he didn't kill me Ashiya, Chiho, Maou, and Emi would! But I think I actually have feelings for her. I've never felt this way about anyone before, crap.

Out of no where (Y/n) started mumbling in her sleep, but I couldn't understand her. She's repeating a word over and over. I whisper her name, trying to get her out of her nightmare. Her mutters became coherent, she was saying 'no' over and over again. Her voice is getting louder, and she's almost screaming.

"(Y/N) WAKE UP!" I shake her, a lot. She regains consciousness and jumps up,  head in her hands, sobbing. I know what this is about, so I do what my mind is telling me to, and hold her. I hate seeing her like this.

"Hey, hey, shh, it's okay." I whisper to her. I put her in a sitting position in my lap, and rock her back and forth, whispering gentle words in her ear. We sit there for a few minutes, and eventually she stops crying. I don't release my hold on her, though.

"Are you okay?" I ask her. She nods, and I'm assuming it's because she doesn't trust her voice at the moment.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I whisper in her ear, lightly.

"It was him, Sariel. He told me that if I don't stop hanging out with you guys, he's going to k-kill everyone that I care about. Then-" Her voice breaks. I rub her back, trying to calm her down.

"Then h-he showed me all of you guys, but you were all gone.. I tried to do something, anything. I tried to shake you guys, but nothing worked. I-it was awful." She finished, tears escaping her precious eyes. I'd do anything to get her smile back, watching her was painful.

"He's not going to get to us. Any of us. Or you, okay? I promise." I told her. She nodded once again.

There was a loud bang and (Y/N) jumped even closer to me, so that her back was against my chest. Before anything else could happen, the power came back on. (Y/N) released her grip on my arm, and I reached over and grabbed (Y/N)s laptop.

"Dang, the internet is still out." I muttered. This caused her to smile. That's when I got a good look at her. Her eyes were puffy and bloodshot, and there were tear stains going down the sides of her face.

"I'm making breakfast, what would you like to eat?" I asked her. She smiled once again. "Do you even know how to make food that isn't microwavable?"

" Hey, I'll have you know I can make some very good toast!" I smiled, acting smug.

"Well then, master chef, I would like to try your 'very good' toast

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After breakfast, and two hours of video games, I had an idea.

"Want to go for a walk?" I asked. A look of confusion grew on (y/n)'s face.
"Its still really wet out though." She frowned.  I shrugged my shoulders.
"Who cares." I said while I pulled her to her shoes. After she put them on, we headed out.

(Le Time Skip)

(Y/N)s POV
I wonder why he wanted to leave the house. I mean it sucks outside. It's all wet out too. I bet he is just bored of being inside. Oh well, after what happened this morning, I needed it. I felt a hand grab mine while I was lost in thought. It felt really good. Before I knew it, i felt my cheeks warm up. Ugh, This feels so right, I just want to be with him forever. A thought has been stuck in my mind all morning and I think it's true. I think I'm falling for Urushihara. But with Sariel, I don't think it can happen. I can't watch Urushihara die too.