Chapter 6

Edited

"I know we only met a few days ago, and this may sound a bit outrageous, but do you think I could stay with you for a while! If he gets to you, theres no telling what he could do to you."
Urushihara was nervous, but I didn't even have to think about my answer.

"Yes! Please! I don't feel comfortable alone anymore." He smiled genuinely.

"Okay, I'll start packing." Urushihara started putting his things into a box. Once he grabbed all of his stuff, he put on a black hoodie and some sunglasses. I gave him a confused look.

"Oh yeah, I kind of destroyed a bridge when I first got here. At first when I came here I wanted to take over and kill Maou and Ashiya, but they stopped me. I've changed since then though. I like being on earth." I nodded. I trust him, he won't hurt me. We put on our shoes and walked out the door. I started walking down the stairs but tripped on the third one. I squealed and fell down the stairs, hitting my head on a step, but before I hit anymore I landed on something soft. When I opened my eyes I was shocked to see to see Urushihara staring back at me. He somehow managed to catch me and keep me from falling and getting bruised up.

He smiled. I could feel my face getting warm and I knew I was blushing again. Before I even had a chance to stand up Urushihara took my hand and helped me up.

"What's with girls and falling down these steps?" I groaned.

"That was the first time!" Urushihara laughed. I and helped him pick up the things he dropped while saving me. "Come on, let's go." I said.
The walk to my house was pretty uneventful. We talked about small things, like our favorite colors and favorite pets. Urushihara's favorite color is purple (shocker), and he loves wolves.

When we got to my house the first thing I noticed was that there was another piece of paper taped to my door. This time, however, on the outside.
Be carefully, one mistake can ruin your lives. -S

"Ugh, he's such an asshole. I swear to god if he comes in here I will make sure he can't move for a month.(Y/n), you need to listen to me." Urushihara grabbed my shoulder and looked into my eyes.

"This guy is dangerous, you need to be extremely careful. Whatever he wants with you, it's not good. You need to understand that." Urushihara suddenly got very serious I gulped and nodded, then unlocked the door. We walked in and I turned the lights on.

"Welcome to my home. It's not perfect cause I'm very lazy, but oh well." Urushihara laughed and I walked towards the guest bedroom.

"Is this room okay?" I asked him. The bedroom has grey walls, with a bed in the center, and two black bedside tables next to it, with black and white lamps. On the other side of the room there's a black dresser, and small closet. My favorite part of the room, however, is the bay window that overlooks the back yard.
Urushihara's jaw dropped.

"This room is better than Maou's whole apartment! I even get a bed! This is amazing!" I laughed.

"Okay so there's a bathroom right across the hall, and my bedroom is at the end of the hall. I'll leave you to unpack, okay?" Urushihara nodded. I left his room and shut his door. I wasn't sure what to do now to I decided to play a game on my tv. I looked for remote that I lost this morning and turned the tv on. As soon as I was about to grab an Xbox controller, my phone rang.  I grabbed it, and looked at the caller ID. Ashiya. That's weird, what does he want? I clicked answer and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hello miss (l/n), I was wondering if you had seen Urushihara lately because I know you were going to come over, and Urushihara isn't here anymore.

"Oh, um, yeah. You see-"

Urushihara came up behind me and grabbed the phone from my hand.

"What do you want?.........I'm staying over at (y/n)s because Sariel is trying to hurt her.........yes.......I think she was okay with it......OK........bye." He hung up the phone and sat on the couch. I walked over and sat next to him. "Wanna play a game?"He asked. "Sure. Pick one out." Urushihara picked up the classic Mario cart and selected two player. We chose Characters. I was Peach, while he chose Bowser.

"Your on!" He said smiling. His smile was enough to make me start blushing. Ugh, I need to take a blushing control class or something, seriously.

We battled for hours, playing half of the games I owned. At around 3 am I suddenly became very tired. I yawned and without thinking about it rested my head on Urushiharas shoulder, and in a few seconds, I was out cold.

Urushihara POV
I felt (Y/n) rest her head on my shoulder, looking tired. I silently laughed. In a matter of seconds, she was asleep. I had to admit, she looked very cute when she sleeped. I started to smile, and felt my face heat up. Is this blushing? I don't think I've ever blushed before. I became lost in thought and eventually I fell asleep too.
------------------------
I woke up with (y/n) still on my shoulder, but I decided to let her sleep. I feel so bad for her, I would hate to be in her position.

If Sariel hurts her in any way I will make it my life goal to destroy him. He cant do that to her. It's not fair! She did nothing wrong!

About half an hour later, (Y/n) woke up. She instantly jumped up, which caused us  to smash heads. "Ow. I'm sorry" (y/n) said quietly, rubbing her head. "Is everything okay?" I was worried, she looked terrified. "I Had another dream. Sariel said this was my last chance to escape my 'fate'. I'm scared. Do you know what that means?" I shook my head, feeling useless.

"I don't know. All I know is that Sariel wants to get you. You should stay at home for a while."
If she stays here I could protect her. If she went out she would be in danger.

"But, I'm almost out of food, and I have to go to the store and get some." She replied.
"Then ill come with you, okay?"
"Okay."
-------------------------
Is this good so far? I don't have the best grammar and I don't know if you guys like the plot so far, please let me know!