Tony x Reader

Dedicated to the vine loml jacksparrows-
I had a cute RDJ give from Due Date when he's waking up but it isn't loading and wattpad is being shitty so I'm sorry :(  hopefully I can get it up soon

*

"Come back and cuddle." Tony muttered to himself as you slipped out of bed to shower.

You chuckled lightly at the billionaire seemingly sleep talking before grabbing a warm towel and one of his shirts from the closet. He usually was up early in the lab unless you two had done the dirty the night before so, as you can assume by him still being in bed, you'd done the deed.

"(Y/N)-" He whined into the pillow but you didn't hear seeing as you'd already left the room.

You started the shower letting it warm up as you looked at yourself in the mirror.

"Dammit Tony." You muttered to yourself but broke out into a smile as you outlined the large hickey he left behind on your collarbone.

You stuck your hand under the stream of water to test the temperature after a few moments and hummed happily when you felt the temperature was perfect. Stepping in you let the water rain down on your naked body and hummed once again.

However, without your knowledge, Tony had grumpily slipped out of bed and waddled towards the sound of the water splattering on the tiles. He ran a hand tiredly through his hair and yawned before stepping in behind you and hugging your waist; chin resting on your shoulder.

"Morning." He mumbled sleepily still.

You jumped slightly but easily snuggled into him; your back pressed to his chest. Fitting like pieces of a puzzle.

"Morning." You said turning to peck his lips lightly.

He nuzzled his face into your shoulder making you giggle because no one else got the pleasure of seeing Tony's cuddly side.

"Why're you so clingy this morning?" You questioned smiling softly as you washed yourself.

"I'm always this way." He muttered pressing a soft kiss on your shoulder.

You turned to face him and gave him a knowing look which he in turn giggled to and grabbed the fluffy towel once he'd turned the shower off and stepped out.

"C'mere Gorgeous." He said holding the towel open for you.

You walked over and were enveloped in the warmth of the towel and Tony's arms around you in an instant.

"I love you." You said blushing slightly.

Tony merely scooped you up and walked towards the bed.

"I love you too but now I want the cuddles I deserve." He said setting you lightly on the bed and climbing next to you with a goofy grin.

You laughed and let a small snort out before blushing.

"God you're adorable." Tony muttered as he tucked a strand of hair out of your face.

You blushed more and softly kissed him.

"I'm so lucky to have you." You said smiling.

"But not as lucky as I am to have you-" He began before resting his large warm hand on your small baby bump softly. "And them."

*