He Gets Jealous

Requested by the great @zeina- leb99 *dont know why tags aren't working* but hope you like it!!Was originally gonna do this all in one part but dang-school has just made it hard to write between tiring me out or the assignment I've already gotten.
I hope to have a part 2 of this out soon and other requests out!! xx Also, got nominated for challenge by the great @Yavanna80 so I'll answer that after this!

----

Tony:
Being a billionaire, Tony rarely found himself having competition but when Justin Hammer began chatting and getting a little to friendly with you he didn't hesitate to swoop in and steal as much kisses from you as possible until Justin left. When you asked him about the way he acted he simply shrugged it off with his signature smirk and insisted it wasn't jealousy.

Steve:
When Steve was jealous it was usually of someone who knew a lot about technology and other things he knew much less about. He'd simply create an excuse to get you away from them and when you caught him in his little white lie you'd simply shake your head and give him a peck before he grinned and took you to lunch- leaving the cause of his jealousy behind.

Clint:
He trusted you more than anything and from that he didn't get jealous too often. That stuck until he saw you get assigned to a new, not to leave out cute, mission partner. He'd huff when you talked about the other Agent but after enough of seeing the other Agent's obvious flirting he intervened and hugged you tightly from behind and nuzzled into the crook of your neck until Mr Flirt Alert felt uncomfortable and left. Clint wasn't a hugger but especially not a work so when you felt his affection your smirked when you knew he was jealous.

Bruce:
Bruce seemed jealous of everyone but didn't show any signs of it until Tony began making passes at you. Bruce felt his anger rising but rather than Hulking out he pulled you towards him before crashing his warm lips to yours. When you broke apart and were left in shock you noticed Tony had walked away and by the smug look on Bruce's face you could tell he got what he wanted- Tony Stark away from his girlfriend.

Bucky:
When Bucky got jealous he'd simply wrap his metal arm around you and make sure it was in full view to the man who was getting to close for his comfort. The guy would stare, mesmerized at the piece of metal until finally snapping out of his daze and scurrying off towards the farthest possible area from a now very content Bucky.

CHALLENGE
Favourite Fandom(s):
Marvel (obviously) and Harry Potter!

Most Embarrassing Moment:
When I was younger my sister and I ventured on our own to Walmart and I ran ahead to say hi to my mom when we came back but my sister saw that the woman I tapped on the shoulder and said "hi mommy", only to see that it wasn't my mother.

Favourite Animal:
Penguin

Favourite Game:
Any of the NHL games.

Favourite Show:
Agent Carter

Favourite Movie:
The Judge, Iron Man 3 or anything RDJ ;)

Favourite Book:
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban or To Kill a Mockingbird

Favourite Song:
It changes constantly but I love anything by The Beatles or The 1975 plus others.

Band I Hate Most:
I'm a lover not a hater soooo..

Favourite Band:
The Beatles or The 1975

What Do You Think About Humans?:
I mean, RDJ is a human so we've gotta be doing something right... Other than that-humans need serious help.

I Nominate:
PaytonRaae
ChristielJackson
IngeLynn and
spitfxre