Their First Time Seeing You Without Makeup

Requested by charlotte3481 in my one shots book but I thought it'd be a good first chapter for this one! Hope you like it xx

Requests are open so make sure to send them in :) still new to the preferences world so bare with me <3

------------------------

Tony:

You were off of work for the second week in a row with a bum leg. You'd injured it when you went for your morning run with Steve and your boss, Tony Stark, was lost without you.

'(Y/N), want me to bring you anything?' He asked.

'No, thanks though, it means a lot, Tony.' You replied.

Tony, being Tony, didn't take no for an answer and went out to grab your favourite chips and movies from the local store. You grabbed your crutches and went to the washroom only to come out and see Tony Stark sitting on your couch.

'Tony!' You said covering your face and falling over since you let go of your crutches.

'You alright?' He asked running over to you.

You nodded with your face still covered.

'Why're you covering your face?' He asked.

'I'm not wearing makeup.' You muttered.

He let out a chuckle and lowered your hands.

'You look gorgeous either way.' He said making you blush.

Steve:

You'd known him for a while now and he finally learned that you loved running, just like him.

'Why don't we meet by the usual park and go for a run?' He asked.

You nodded in reply until you realized something, you don't wear makeup when you ran. He'd only ever seen you with makeup on so you felt nervous as to what he may think about your blotchy skin.

'You alright?' He asked.

'Peachy.' You replied before going back to your apartment.

The next morning you got all ready for your run and took in your bare face. You debated on applying some mascara at least but decided better of it when you remembered how hideous you looked the first time you tried running with makeup.

'You alright, (Y/N)?' Steve asked when he saw your hood pulled tightly around your face.

'It's gonna get hot so you might want to take that off.' He added.

You took the sweater off and pulled on a baseball cap that covered most of your face with it's shadow.

'(Y/N), I'm not gonna run until you tell me what's up.' He said putting his hands on his hips.

'I'm not wearing makeup!' You said throwing your hands in the air.

Steve furrowed his brows and took a step towards you, removing the hat.

'I think you look naturally beautiful.' He said smiling at your blank face.

You blushed and he grinned.

'That natural blush is cute, too.'

Clint:

Being an Agent made it hard for you to wear makeup but on all the times you'd worked with your crush, Clint Barton, you'd been wearing it. He seemed interested in you too so you didn't want to turn him off with your naturally pale skin.

'Agent (Y/L/N), you've got a mission with Barton.' Fury said passing by.

Your stomach dropped when you realized you didn't wear makeup today, not even mascara. You grabbed your gear and headed for the plane to the HYDRA base.

'You alright?' Clint asked.

'Fine.' You muttered looking away.

He furrowed his brows and left you alone for the rest of the flight. Once you'd landed and begun your mission you felt off your game with the makeup monkey on your back.

'(Y/L/N), get your head out of the clouds!' Agent Hill yelled into your earpiece.

You sighed and shot down a few enemies before a bomb was thrown in front of you.

'Take cover!' Clint yelled before tackling you into the next room.

You instantly got up and turned away from him.

'(Y/N), you've been off your game today.' He said.

'I'm sorry.' You muttered.

He took a step towards you and moved your face towards him.

'I'm not wearing makeup.' You said trying to look away.

'You're insanely gorgeous with or without it but next time can you please relax and not almost get killed because of it?' He asked grinning slightly.

You nodded in agreement before he kissed your forehead quickly and ran back into battle.

Bruce:

You worked in the lab at Stark Industries so being a professional, you cared about your appearance. Tony and Bruce had left hours ago so you decided to let your face breathe while you finished up your work. You cleaned your face and went back to work when you heard the door open.

'Crap-' You muttered trying to hide.

'(Y/N)?' Bruce said when he saw you behind the counter.

'Hey.' You said awkwardly standing straight.

'I forgot my glasses.' He said going to his desk and picking them up.

You thought he wouldn't notice but he narrowed his eyes and stepped towards you.

'Are you not wearing makeup?' He asked.

You looked away embarrassed and he smiled.

'You looked perfect.' He muttered.

You shot your head towards him and smiled.

'Thanks.' You said blushing.

'Anytime, it's a nice look.' He said before walking away.

Bucky:

You were the Winter Soldiers therapist. Being with him every week for an hour had gained you his respect. You did house calls when your patients really needed them so when you got a call from Bucky at two in the morning, you knew he really needed you.

'How are you, James?' You asked walking into his shared apartment with Steve.

'Not well-' He muttered looking away.

You yawned and for the first time realized you hadn't put on a speck of makeup or even brushed your hair.

'I'm sorry to wake you.' He whispered.

You waved your hand as if to dismiss the comment.

'I'm here when you need me.' You said flattening your hair.

Bucky finally looked up to meet your eyes and smiled widely.

'What?' You said shyly.

'I think you look pretty without makeup.' He said sweetly.

You blushed deep red but he didn't seem to notice because he jumped right into his problems.