Chapter 7

Hello Beautiful readers!!! thank you so much for 61 reads!! that's amaz-Ballz!!! xDD anyways here's chapter 7 ^0^

I can't believe what just happened?!?!?! HE did not just ask me out?!?!? I need to call Kristie!!! I think to myself. I run up to my room and search like crazy for my phone. I find that it is hidden under my sketch pad. "Kristie you better pick up or i'l-" "YOU'LL WHAT?!" she yelled. "Oh sorry um.. you know the new neighbors that moved in next door that I was telling you about?" I say nervously. "Yeah why?" she says. "Well the new neighbors came over.. and um.." "OH FOR CRIST SAKE MYRAH WILL YOU PLEASE STOP STALLING IT IS 12 IN THE MORNING AND WE ALLLLL HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW MAKE IT SNAPPY BUBBLE BUTT!!!" OUCH! someone's being a little grumpy huh... "Well the new neighbors have a son... Which happens to be Zeek..." I say quickly. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!? TELL ME THE DEETS!! STAT!!!" She yelled almost busting my ear drums. "Ouch...Hey lay off the screeching. What are you a Banshee or something?!?!" "Look I want to know what happened between you and him.. What's his Parents like??! Was it awkward? Did you talk to him??" she asked. "One question at a time Kris. His parents where really nice. And yes it was kind of awkward. Yes I did talk to him. I apologized for being so rude to him. and he might have said something to me about being beautiful?" I said the last part just above a whisper. "WHAT!! SHUT UP MYRAH!!! HE DID OMFG!!! SEE I TOLD YOU YOU WHERE GORGEOUS!!" she said it in an annoying tone. "That's not all he said..." "He. um-" before I could say anything I heard a pebble hit my window.. WHAT?!? It cant be raining pebbles?!? oh great now im the next chicken little... Then It happened again which caused me to walk up to my window. Low and behold Zeek was standing in my back yard when he saw me he gave me that heart stopping smirk. "HELLO MYRAH!!!! DONT TELL ME YOU FEL-" "Kristie I'll talk to you tomorrow Bye." I hung up real fast and threw my phone on my bed. turning back to the window I open it.

"What are you doing here Zeek?!?!" I yell but not to loud that my dad  could here. "Look I wanted to talk to you is it okay if I come up and hang out?" he asked. "I-I donno." "Please." he begged. "fine." I said giving in to his begging. He smiled and began to climb the tree in my back yard to get to my room. Then he climbed through my window. "Nice room." he said. This cannot be happening. He's in my room!!  I was pulled out of my thoughts to see that he was looking at my SpongeBob Pajamas. "I see someone likes SpongeBob!" He chuckled. " Hey don't hate on SpongeBob you just jealous that you  don't have my swag." we both laughed. "Zeek why are you here?" I asked after the laughter died down. "I-I couldn't stop. thinking about you Myrah." Oh No He Didn't!! He did NOT just say- My thoughts where interrupted by Zeek's lips Smashing on mine. I felt a tingling sensation as our lips moved in sync with each other then he pulled away smiling. We said nothing to each other for minutes. ''That was-" I started. "Amazing!" He chuckled. "Yeah it was amazing. Myrah I really cant stop thinking about you. I know you don't trust me but I Promise I will never break your heart. Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked nervously. I said nothing but Pulled him into a hug. "Yes Zeek." I said nuzzling my head into his arm which did I mention he smelt delicious. He cuddled me I didn't want him to leave I wanted to stay in his arms forever. "Zeek. will you stay with me tonight?" I asked. "Sure." he said. We walked over to my bed and I jumped in pulling my cover over myself than I felt him get in. He pulled me to his chest forcing me to stare into his Hazel eyes. We both said nothing just stared into each others orbs of life. Until I fell asleep. I think I heard him say "good night Myrah I love you." but I'm sure that was my imagination

RING RING RING!!!!!!

My alarm screeched. Moaning I turn to hit it when I felt someone sleeping beside me. I turned to see a handsome Zeek still sleeping. I take in his features as he slept. "Zeek?" I whispered. "Muhmph." He mumbled sleepily. I chuckled. "Wake up lazy bones we have school today!!!" I yelled in his ear which caused him to fully wake and jump landing on my floor. I Laughed. "Are you okay?!" "ugh yeah." he smiled that heart stopping smile. "I need to get ready for school..." I say. "OH YEAH!! I totally for got!" he said. I watched him get up and walk over to the side of the bed I was on. I'm driving you to school i'll be back when I'm dressed." he said as he pecked my lips causing those tingles again. I watched as he climbed out my window and left.

Sighing I jump out of bed ready to face the world. I decided to wear a dress today. I pulled out a high low dress that was pink and had white crosses on it. I decided to wear my gold wedges and to curl my hair. I rarely wore dresses but today I was feeling daring. I went to shower up and to get dressed and downstairs before Zeek came back. I decided on some cereal for breakfast while I watched some SpongeBob on TV.

DING-DONG!!

That was my door bell I quickly put my cereal in the sink and grabbed my book bag and jetted to the door. Opening it I saw Zeek wearing a white polo shirt and some jeans. "You look beautiful as always baby." he smiled and pulled me into a kiss. I hugged him. "well you don't look so bad yourself." I joked. He chuckled. "Now look whos making fun of my "swag". he said swag funny which made me bust out laughing. I was pulled out of my laugh by glancing at the clock. 7:30! "Zeek we better go. Don't want to be late for school." I said. He  grabbed my hand and led me out of my house. we walked to his Camaro and he opened the door for me I thanked him and we sped off to school.

We walked in the school hand in hand. People where giving us weird looks but Zeek didn't really notice. He would only hold my hand tighter trying to get me to relax. He walked me to my locker. "well I'll see you in homeroom babe." he said and kissed my cheek. I smiled. "Okay." I watched as he walked away to his locker which was on the other side of the building. "SO are you going to tell me what happened last night?!?" I heard Kristie say from behind me. I nodded. (I told her everything)

"Oh my Gawsh!!! that's so amazing awh!! my little Myrah has a boyfriend!!! You are growing up so fast my baby!!" she joked which caused me to gag. "Dude chill ha-ha your not my mother!" I say. "well duh I know that I was just trying.. you know what never mind -_-. anyways I could tell he likes you a lot Myrah!! better yet that boy is in complete love with you!" She gushes. Kristie. God I hope your right. We walked to homeroom and made our separate ways to our desks which where on either side of the room.  I sat and wait for Zeek to come in. When he did his eyes lock on mine as we stared each other down. He sits behind me and I turn to look at him he smiles. "Miss me?" he said. I nodded. "yeah I kinda missed you old man." I said playfully. For the next 10 Minutes we talked he wouldn't dare take his eyes off me. Other girls tried to talk to Zeek or get his attention but he wouldn't look at them. The preps finally sat down looking defeated which caused me to snicker inside.

OKAY Here's chapter 7  ^0^ hoped u enjoyed it!! also I have started on another book! its called lockdown. I think it sounds pretty interesting.. SO if you don't mind taking time to read it it would mean a lot to me! Thanks for reading my beautiful readers Xoxo ~Maebear P.S. I got confused on my chapters LOL SOrry about that!!