4.0

Josie sat at table outside of Starbucks, the popular coffee shop not being as busy as it usually was on this particular day. She held her cold frappé in her hands, thankful for it on a warm day.

She glanced at her watch, the time reading 10:15. Calum had said he would be there at 10 sharp, but she knew him and she knew he would be late, so she gave him the benefit of the doubt which he really didn't deserve.

After a few more minutes and some Twitter stalking, Josie was about ready to leave until she looked up and saw the bronze boy walking towards her.

It had been 8 months since she last saw him and she couldn't believe how much he had changed in that short amount of time.

He walked straight up to her and hugged her, forgetting why they were meeting in the first place. She hugged him back, remembering the first time she hugged him, how excited she was and how new it all was to her, being friends with a celebrity and all.

After a moment they awkwardly detached and sat down across from each other. Calum removed his sunglasses and looked at Josie for a moment before wiping his face with his hands.

"Josie," He started, shaking his head. "I don't know how I could ever make it up to you at all. I feel so god awful for doing that to you. I mean, usually I don't. I sleep with a girl I don't know and leave her in a city I don't know but this is a city I do know and I do know you, so it's different. I feel awful about it." Calum hated how truthful he was being, but he knew Josie deserved the truth.

Calum didn't know what else to say but he kept talking. "I screwed up so bad. I miss talking to you." He had a sad smile on his face. "We talked everyday for 3 weeks and I know that isn't a lot to some people but that was more of a constant than I'd ever had with a girl. I'm always on the move and so it's usually a quick text here or a quick lay, but it's so much different with you."

"Calum," Josie opened her mouth and set her hands on the metal table that separated the two. She leaned forward, wanting to say something that wasn't heard by the passerby's. "I was a virgin."

Calum's face fell. Sure he'd been around the block and a lot of girls wanted to give it up to him, but never had it happened like it did with Josie.

Calum put his face in his hands, groaning, feeling disgusted with himself. He slept with this girl who had never been with anyone before and then just left her. That's one hell of a way to introduce her to the world of sexual interaction. He hoped she didn't think every guy was like him.

"Josie," Calum took her hands in his. "I am so sorry I don't think you understand. If I could go back in time I would! I would never have slept with you under those conditions. I hate that I did this to you, I hate that I made you hate me when I used to be your idol. I am so sorry and I will do whatever it takes for you to forgive me. I just want you in my life again."

Josie knew Calum was sorry, but she didn't think he was this sorry. She didn't understand why he wanted her back in his life so badly but she didn't question it. It felt nice to be needed sometimes.

Josie did think about Calum's words for a few moments before smirking.

"I know how you can make it up to me." She spoke, catching Calum off guard. It had been quiet but he was happy to do whatever it took to regain her trust and friendship.