chapter two

at first she just stared at him, probably just surprised that he actually spoke to her. she thought he was mute this whole time.

"o-oh.. hi," she spoke quietly, fiddling with her keys as she fit them in her bag. after a few more seconds of silence, she looks back at him.

but he continues to stare at her, as if she were some extinct animal that came back from the dead.

"sorry," he snapped back to reality, "you're just so-" he stops himself as she looked down at her feet. "sorry... i just wanted to introduce myself." he said.

she stared at him blankly, partially confused to why someone would even talk to her in the first place. she was a mess, her hair always up in a bun and her belongings wherever they landed.

he spoke up first. "im michael.. what's your name?" he asked curiously.

"ariana." god even her voice was perfect. ariana. he liked the sound of that.

"that's a beautiful name." he blurted without thinking.

but what he didn't expect was a small blush on her cheeks, so light you could almost miss it if you didn't look close enough.

"thanks," she says, readjusting her bag. "i should uh.. get to work." she smiled softly as she headed for her car. he gave her a small smile as he headed for his and that was that.

ariana ariana ariana. what other name could fit her beautiful personality.

he isn't going to just stop at her name though. he wants to know why she cries every night and mutters to herself.

it's risky, but it's a risk he can take.

-

k so once again these chapters are gonna be really fücking short so don't blame this bítch.

ill make the next one longer :)

thoughts?

wc: 300