Chapter #5

It was boxing day. I was outside taking in some cool breeze. The birds were chirping, the sun was shining bright and was blazing hot, the sky was blue and clear. It was relaxing as I study my environment.

Oh! I woke early than yesterday this morning, how? I don't know and I had such a long day yesterday.

"Angel." I heard a voice said as I was in another world, fore, I was staring out of space.

"Huh." I said still in another world as I slightly lift my head and saw it was my mom.

"You okay?" She asked looking worried.

"Umm... Yea" I said attentively. "Was just taking In some cool breeze and was amused by my enivornment."

"Ohh- okay" she said weirdly. "I was just telling you to get your stuffs together so later we won't be in an hurry."

"Oh that, okay." I said with a sad face. So I was going home and I didn't want to, it was just too quick and I was having a good Christmas. My mom knew how much I didn't want to go.

"Honey, we have to go but you can come here a next holiday."

I nodded. "Come get your stuffs now then and you can come back outside." As we went inside.

***
"Ha Ha Ha!" Everybody laughing. I was around Quappy's family having a jolly time before it was time to go Home. We were all chatting and giving jokes and playing games. I came around here after i had finish putting my stuffs together. We were playing ABC fast and slow which I won, Nancy sec, Shannis third and DuhDuh fourth. I won't go any further.

We were all finish playing game. When I saw Nancy sitting alone. So I went to her.

"Hey, you alright?" I asked concern.

"Yep, thanks for asking" she said.

"No problem"

We talk for a few minutes. About our selves and so on.

"Angel!" I heard a voice said from a distance which sounded like Debbz.

"It must be time for me to go. Be right back" I said to Nancy.

"Okay" she said as I walk off.

"Yes." I said as I reach to her.

"Go and freshen up" she said.

"Grr!" I groan as I headed my way upstairs to get my clothes to go freshen up.

•••
Hey readers!! How is this one? Vote and comment plz! Don't be a silent reader but I appreciate the reads tho! Thanks a lot!

See you in the next chapter!😘😉👋