Chapter #3

"Yhsjnxksnknsoaiwoka"

"Ywokwlmdfrksmskwm"

I heard voices from the kitchen talking but I couldn't hear clearly as i was in my sleep. With moaning and groaning I was awake. I spread the bed and went downstairs to the rest room. While I was heading to the rest room I pass by the kitchen and i saw Debbz, my sister and my mom holding my baby brother.

"Hey morning! You're up early." Debbz said with a mischievous look.

"What time is it?" I said knowing that look.

"It's 7 a.m in the morning ma'am" she replied still with a mischievous look.

I didn't believe her so I went in search for my phone. When I found it. I take a look at the time. It was 11:20 a.m.

"Yea right! It's 11:20 a.m" I said with a bright smile.

"I know. I was just messing around." She said with a big grin.

I continued my way to the restroom. I was there. I use the toilet, brush my teeth and take a cold bath. About 5 minutes I was through.

My name is Angel as Debbz said in the other chapter. I'm short. Little bit and tiny. I have brown eyes. I'm brown, shy. I'm 8 years old as I stated in the first chapter but just to refresh your memory. I'm smart and prime. My sister is like that too.

Stepping out the bath tub. I wrapped the towel around my body and dry my body thoroughly. I remember it was Christmas. So I put on a red sleeveless blouse, a white nickaz and my red converse. I didn't do my hair because my mom always do it. So I got out the restroom.

When I was out the rest room I glimpse someone not sure who it was. Then hearing a voice I flinch.

"Ange-oh!" Sorry to scared you, uh-oh your breakfast is in the microwave." Debbz stuttered trying to remembered what she wanted to say before she had scared me. "And Your tea is in the kettle."

"O-kay aunty!" I said hungrily and still kind of frighten.

"By the way you look nice in your red and white." She said making me blush. "Your hair just needs to be comb, you look like a scare crow but your mom don't have to comb it I'll get somebody do it for you."

"Thanks Debbz!" I said laughing at what she said 'me looking like a scare Crow' which was true because my hair was puffy and was let loose.

Whenever it's Christmas time Debbz always cook Christmas dinner, make sorrel juice, bake ham and cake. Sounds delicious huh? I know right. That's the best part of Christmas, the food.

I was now eating. She make egg sandwiches with bacon, cheese and vegetables such as tomatoes, lettuce and she added mayonise in it. It was chocolate tea.

By now Debbz started preparing the Christmas dinner and so on.

My hair was comb during when I was eating. It was corn row in style, it so makes me look beautiful.

I was finish eating. I was bored so I went around the other side where Quappy's family lived.