Chapter #2

"Hey! You guys are here." I heard a formula voice saying when I was getting out the vehicle. When I finally got out the vehicle I was greeted with a hug from Debbz. I happily hug her back.

"Yes we are. How are you?" My mom replied happily. "I'm good, thank you." Debbz stated with a grin from ear to ear. We all went inside and started unpacking our stuffs. Her house was a family house; she lives with her husband, her son and her husband's family were living there too.

Her son was in his teen, he's older than I am. He attended Clan Carthy High School. He was tall and brown.

I was excited, very very excited.

Because I know my Christmas holiday would be awesome!

We were soon finish of unpacking our bags when Debbz came to us. "Guys I want you to meet Quappy's family so hurry and unpack your bags." Debbz said. "Okay! We'll be through soon." My mom and I said together. We both smile at that.

Debbz is dark, slim and tall. She as shape. She's a outgoing person, straight forward. She's bold. She's an independent woman. Yet She's difficult and miserable at times.

***
"This is my niece, Angel, Daii Daii. My sister, Demple and my nephew, Mikehail."Debbz said joyfully. Greeting my mom, my sister and I to a girl. I was shy. I always been. Yet my face tend to still has that pink look whenever i'm blushing or smiling.

She was the last person I greeted. I met his sisters, nieces, nephews, in-law, grand aunt, mother and father. They were such a nice family. How sweet. My face start to form a expression once I thought to myself.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Nancy, Quappy's niece." She said nicely.

"Oh Hi!" I said shly.

"Hi!" my little sister said.

"Nice to meet you too." Mom said respectfully.

She's brown, short. She as shape, she's quite. She's beautiful. She's just simple. I don't know much about her since we just met but I guess in due time we'll get to know each other.

•••
Hey readers! What you think about this chapter? Don't worry! Next chapter will be a little better, I pinky swear😉.

Vote and comment!!

I'll see you in the next chapter👋