Questions about my boring self.

Q: What are your favorite bands? Have you heard of the band Marianas Trench?

A: My current favorite bands are BTS, Astro, MCR, T🚫P, FOB, and P!ATD. I need to get a life 😐. And no I have never heard of Marianas Trench until now 😄.

Q: Opinions on pepe?

A:Pepe is love pepe is life.

Q:How old are you?
A:I am fifteen years old.

Q:Tell us about your crush.
A:He is perfect and beautiful and I deeplyive him,boy makes me to crazy and ugh. Por el amor de dios me muero. (For the love of god I die.) I just wanna punch him in the face for making me feel like this

) I just wanna punch him in the face for making me feel like this

I mean who wouldn't fall for this dork. He is like the person you can most relate to about anything.

Q:Kill Dan or Phil?
A:I'll kill or.

Q:Any dreams?
A:Many tbh. I'd love to be a youtuber, an idol, author, dancer, teacher, lawyer, actor, and photographer. But with my current grades I will have to go with idol and youtuber 😃.

Q:How was High school?
A:Emotional. Holy crap it was hella a ride. Stressful af. So much homework, projects drama, hair pulling, so much crap. Nevertheless it had its fun times like making new friends, getting close with teachers and so on. PROTIP OF THE DAY, don't be shy. You'll have to present a lot, people will try and talk to you and it's just not a good idea to shield yourself from it. I am awkward af trust me so fucken awkward, and because of that lord Christ it was hard for me to present and everything. So yess try and make new friends, you don't have to tell them personal stuff but talk to them. Also do what YOU want to do. It does not matter if your parents want you to do it, if you don't want to don't do so.

Q: Whose your BTS bias?
A:Okay just to throw this out there, when I pick a bias, I don't pick my "favorite." I pick the one who I relate to the most, and so I relate to Suga the most. So Suga is my bias. Hells is hard to stay loyal if Taehyung, Rap Mon, Jin, Jimin, Jhope, and Kooks exist. Like lord.

Q:What are your talents?
A:Not caring.

Q:What was the last lie you told?
A:"I am going to sleep, night."

Q:What was your thoughts when you first woke up?
A:Why am I awake?

Q:Kisses or cuddles?
A:Cuddles.

WE'LL THATS IT FOR TODAY! LALA!

FINALLY OUT OF SCHOOL AND I FORGOT TO UPLOAD THIS A LONG TIME AGO. I'D UPLOAD A CHAPTER TODAY OR TOMORROW.

LATER!