Chapter 4.

* Year 2014 *

~* Dan's POV *~

I was sitting in my butt chair as I was ready to continue writing for a book that Phil and I were writing. As soon as I was about to write, someone burst into the room. I yelped and held my hand in my chest. I look to see (y/n) in dirty clothes. What the hell happened? As bad as I felt I couldn't help but laugh.

"What happened?" I asked as I drink my cup of ribena.

She explained that Phil and her were making a baking video for his channel when suddenly they got into a food fight. Her use to be white shirt was covered in stains, her black jeans covered in flour, and her hair had pieces of food.

"Mind if I borrow your clothes? Phil is such a douche he won't let me borrow his!" She yelled the last bit a little louder for Phil to hear her.

"Why you always lying?! You never even asked!" He came into view and stood by her side.

"Shut up! Yes I did!" She yelled back.

"Yeah sure um look for anything that pleases you." I said and smiled my dimples showing.

She came besides me and poked my cheeks. She then started pinching them and I slapped her hand off. Phil seemed bored so he walked back out.

"I am so jealous of you having dimples! And you have the most beautiful brown eyes ever!" Her face was centimeters from my face. She started studying my eyes and smiled at me.

I blushed and held the urge to kiss her. I will admit she was pretty hot and pretty much fuckable but I ignored all those thoughts as she was like Phil's little sister.

"Thanks." I managed to say without my voice cracking. I turn to my computer and started typing. "My shirts are in that wardrobe and my pants are in the last drawer. If you want to borrow an underwear they are in the second drawer." I smirked at what I said.

"Sure why not." She replied and I heard the wardrobe being opened. "Thanks" she then walked out my room and everything got silent.

I was currently typing on my high school life. How much I really hated those years. I then opened a deep hole in my mind and went deep in thought.

* Flashback *

"Stand up! Come on! Fight me!" Yelled the big bully of my year. His name was Ben and he is the reason why my life was hell.

I held my stomach tight as he recently punched me there. I didn't want to seem weak so I stood up. I felt his powerful fist clench into my lips. I lost my balance a bit but I restrained it. I spat on him and his shirt was now stained with my blood.

"Fucken gross!" He looked down at his shirt. "You shouldn't have done that?"

He kneed me in the gut and I fell to the ground. He took advantage and started kicking me. I curled into a ball as it was the best way I could defended myself.

"Hey! What in the hell are you doing?! Get away from him!" Some female voice yelled from behind.

Ben stopped kicking me and started running. It was oblivious she was going to let him so she threw her book bag and caused him to fall. She grabbed a hold of his collar and pinned him to the wall.