Chapter 12.

*WARNING! THIS CHAPTER WILL BE TRIGGERING!*

~* Your POV *~

I shook in fear as they held a gun besides my head. I closed my eyes awaiting my destination. A shot was heard but it seems they weren't the ones who pulled the trigger.

I open my eyes.

"She can't live! Kill her Greg!" A man in blue yelled to the one in black before he himself died.

Who I assume is Greg, came up to me and easily stabbed me in the chest before they shoot him the head.

"We're losing her!" One yelled as they ran towards me.

Everything was blurry. He untied me and held me in his hands.

'I am finally safe' I thought.

My eyes fully closed and the bright light was up ahead.

"Everything will be fine, (y/n)" The one holding me said.

Then everything went black.

*Two Weeks Later*

~* Phil's POV *~

'I promised.'

I thought to myself. I cuddled the pillow besides me. I haven't once cried, I felt bad not having so but I cant seem to be myself anymore. I am dead.

I haven't ate, slept, socialized.

My family, viewers, friends were worried as Dan and I haven't said a thing. Dan came into my room every so often to make sure I was okay. I was the only important thing left of his. The thing is I don't want to live anymore.

The light has been sucked out of me. I felt something cold drip down my cheek. I touched it to feel it was my own tears.

'Ah I finally cry after two weeks.' I thought and clutched harder into the pillow I was currently holding.

I can't live here if I have no purpose. I look at the razors that were in my bedside table. I tried and tried so hard to cut my veins so I can sleep forever but I can't seem to do it. I am too weak.

I sob.

"Phil?" Dan's voice was heard from the other side of my bedroom door. I wipe my tears away. "I have some food I made for you." He enters my room and places the plate in front of me.

He notices the razors and looked at me wide eyed.

"You didn't! No, Phil tell me you didn't. " He holds the tears in.

I shook my head as I showed him wrist and thighs.

"Not yet." I say as I take a hold of the toast in front of me.

"And the hell you won't ever." He grabs the razors and walks out of my room.

I threw the food in the floor and run besides him. Before I could stop him he threw them away already.

I curse at him. My escape. My only escape from this hell.

"Phil." His sweet voice echoes in my ears.

I fall to the floor crying. He hugs me and rubs my back slowly.

"(Y/n) wouldn't want this for you nor for myself. She would want for two of her favorite people to live and meet her until its our time." His voice cracks indicating he is crying himself. "I know it's very, very hard to get over it, but we have to keep fighting."

He is right.

I wipe the last tears away and smile for the first time in forver. I nod.

"You're right." I say and hug him back.

I stand up and walk to the lounge, Dan following me.

The house phone rings for fiftieth time today. I smile and answer it for once.

"Is this the Howell and Lester resident's?" A deep voice said.

"Yes." I reply.

"(Y/n) (l/n) is in the hospital. We've been trying to get in contact for the past two weeks but no one seemed to have picked up." I didn't know what to say. "She has woken up if you would like to see her."

"OF COURSE!" I yell and hung up.

I spring up from the sofa and cry my heart out.

"What is it Phil?" Dan asked worryingly at the sudden action.

"Dan! (Y/n)! She is alive! Alive Dan! she is alive!" I yell out.

He goes wide eyed and tackled me with a tight hug. His tears fall into my black tee and we both get ready to see her.

***

"Room 187." The clerk said.

"Thank you." I smile and walk with flowers in my hand.

Dan held a different present as he walked behind me. We found the room and didn't hesitate to enter.

There we saw her sitting up as she carefully ate her food. She stopped as soon as she saw us.

"Phil!" She cried out and extended her arms for me to hug.

I run up to her and hug her tightly. I've missed her so much I don't even know how I was able to function without her these past two weeks.

I pulled away from the hug and smiled at her. She looked at Dan and give him a confused look

"Is he a friend of yours Phil?" She asked so innocently.

Dan's smile faded. He looked confused himself. I looked at her weirdly, I laugh soon afterwards as she must be joking.

"Yes of course he is my friend." I smile towards him. "And he is your boyfriend too." I laugh.

Her nose scrunched up in confusion. She shook her head slightly.

"I haven't had a boyfriend since high school ended." She says.

Dan's eyes were watery at this point. He ran up to her and held both her hands in his.

"Please tell me you're joking." He whimpered.

"I am sorry but I don't know who you are." She looked at me. "I only know Phil."

~* Dan's POV *~

"I only know Phil." She said.

I wasn't determined to give up. I brought out my phone and showed her many pictures of us together, videos you name it.

"Here is us on our 3 month anniversary, when we were out meeting my parents and they loved you."

She stared at the screen in disbelief. She gave me sorrowful eyes and began to cry.

"I am sorry." She looked down at her lap. "I can't seem to remember."

I showed her many another pictures but she couldn't seem to remember.

This is the last picture and afterwards I have no choice but to give up. It was the when I confessed and she cuddled up besides me as she was in pain, I took a picture of her and uploaded it in Twitter.

"Dan?" She said.

"(Y/n)" I say and hug her, she hugs me back.

"I thought I lost you there." I say and smile.

"That moment was too special for me to forget. It's what started it all." Her tears fell down my shoulder. "I love you guys so much."

"I do too." Phil and I said in a sync.

"I am sorry. I am so sorry that i couldnt remember."

I kissed her passionately causing the heart monitor to go crazy. I pulled away and smirked.

"I make you crazy. Eh?" I say and see the heart monitor calmed down.

She blushed and flicked me off. I dramatically gasp and sit back in the chair.

This precious jewel must be protected of all cost. If it means sacrificing my life I will do it. But for now I smiled not wanting her to know what I was thinking.