Chapter 7

it takes a true man to know one woman is enough

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Your eyes crept open, your room was bright. You slowly turned on your side to see the clock. It was 8:32 am. You knew you were late for school, and usually you would freak out, but no.

You only put your face in your pillow, and pretended to be sick. You thought if you didn't go, May would steal Senpai, but he wouldn't do that. Would he?

-At School-

Senpai walked over to your locker, he frowned. May suddenly came up behind him.
"I heard she got pretty sick, and had to stay home!", she said sadly.
"Really! That means I should go visit her!", he turns around but May clings to his arm.

"N-no! She also told me to tell you not to go because its very contagious!", she whimpered. He slowly stopped, and nodded.

For the rest of the day at school, May and Senpai hung out together. They got to enjoy each others company a bit more.

-At Home-

You looked at the clock again, it was 30 minutes after the bell rang to leave school. You slowly closed your eyes. But then someone rang the door bell.

You shot up, your cheeks were flushed.
"S-senpai!", you ran down to the door. You smiled and opened it. Soon the smile disappeared.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

May stood there smiling, and handed you a homework packet.
"Just wanted to give you this~", she said kindly. You nodded slowly and took it.
She suddenly glares and snickers at you.

A cold chill goes down your spine, and she walked away. You slowly closed the door and stood there. You peeked out a window, and you saw on her cell phone, giggling and blushing.

You coulda sworn you heard her say Senpai at least once. Your heart cracked but you slowly opened the door to eavesdrop.

"Yeah, with the kindness of my heart Senpai, I went to see [y/n]-chan~! She wasn't doing to good, I don't think she will come tomorrow!", she sniffed, yet there was a huge grin on her face.

You closed the door in anger. Oh I'm coming tomorrow. You saw something on the floor. A bag of cookies? You kneeled down to get them, then the TV boomed with crazy reports on the news.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

You looked, ditching the cookies for now. It was from your high school.
You slowly sat down on the couch.

"We just found 3 dead boys that were repeatedly stabbed on the property! Looks like the teenage killer is back on the loose!"

Your eyes widened. Senpai! Why did you-
"Their names are [says their names]!"

You paused. Those were boys in your first period, the one you had with May. What was going on? You were so confused.

You slowly shut the TV off, a bit worried, and grabbed the cookies, running back to your room. You looked out your window. Looks like May had left.

You looked down at the cookies.
"Maybe mom left them. They are one of my favourites.", you said opening the bag. You popped one out and ate it. Your eyes lit up.

These are delicious! You ate another. And soon the whole bag was gone. You flopped back on your bed. You then started to think about the news again.

What was he thinking?

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Hope your liking~!