Chapter 18

**Hey all!! I'm actually updating this weekend. I have had a very busy weekend because my sister had her senior prom. Anyways thanks for reading and I'll let you get to it."

Aro's POV

This has been a different turn of events. I thought this was over until Jasper got decapitated. I knew we were all dead if she can't get Jaspers head put back on. It can be reattached but there have been instances where the damage was too great. "Aro, is there something we can do," asks Jane. "Unfortunately my dear Jane there is not. If Bella can't put him back together then we're all dead," I say and she bows her head. We watch as Bella continues the process of reattaching Jasper's head.

She's adding more venom to it to seal it more. Peter walks up to me. "Maybe we should think about sending people away so that there isn't so many vampires here. It would help ease her," he says. I nod and the nomads, Denalis, Amazons, and Egyptians leave. We surprisingly had no casualties. Now it was just us, the Cullens, and Peter and Charlotte. Bella was still keeping her eyes on us, but was a little bit more relaxed than she was before. Caius walked up to me. "Maybe we should send some of the non-essential guards home," he says. "I think she's ok right now," I say. "I hope so," says Caius.

Peter POV

I hold Char close to me as I watch my brother's mate reattach his head. "Peter, if she can't-," Char starts to say. "No, she'll help him," I say. "I know but if it happens to go wrong. I love you. I will always forever," she says and I look at her and kiss her. "I love you too my beautiful wife," I say. "Peter," says Bella. I slowly walk towards them so I don't startle her. I bare my neck as I get closer. "Yes Bella," I say. "Am I doing this right," she says. "Yes you are. You've done everything you possibly could have," I say. I've been watching her and she has been applying a lot of venom and holding his head in place. "How long till I know that he is ok," she says.

"It's different for every vampire, but given that he hunted not long ago we will know soon," I say. "Ok. Peter, Char can you guys stay here? I don't want to be alone right now," she says through tears. I motion Char forward and we kneel next to Jasper. "Of course we will," I say. She lays her head on his chest and sobs. "Why Jasper? Why you? Why not me," she sobs. "Bella, this isn't you're fault," I say. "I should have seen that newborn though," she says. "You were focused on the threat to your mate which was Maria. You couldn't have sensed that newborn plus you're still young. Don't blame yourself. I'm sure he'll be ok," I say.

She nods and continues to hold his head to the rest of his body. Usually it doesn't take this long, but I contribute that to the fight. It's been probably 10 minutes or so since all the newborns and Maria had been defeated and Jasper been injured. Everyone has been standing around watching us of conversing with each other. I feel like we are forgetting something. That's when we hear a screech. It was Alice. She starts to run at us but is stopped by Jane and Rosalie. They hold her down and I get up. "I'll take care of this one," I say. "You killed her you bitch," she says. "Yeah about 10 minutes ago. Where were you," I say. "She told to wait on a hill miles away from here and that she would come get me but I felt it when you burned her," she spat.

"Well guess what, you're gonna join her," I say and grin at her. "Jasper's gonna die. His fate has been sealed," she says before I rip her head off and toss it in the fire. I let Rosalie and Jane take care of the rest. I turn to Bella and see that she's in tears. "Don't listen to her Bella. She didn't even know how to use her gift properly. She could have actually seen things at will but she couldn't cause she didn't exercise her gift," I say. She shuts her eyes and concentrates. "There you go Bella. Look for Jasper's future," I say. She opens her eyes. "It's there. It's very fuzzy but it's there," she says. Right after she said this, the cracks on Jasper's neck began to heal.

It's beginning to work. "Bella look," I say. She looks and gasps. "Does this mean," she asks. "It's starting to work. This should mean that he'll be ok, but after the cracks are sealed he will have to wake up on his own," I say. Once the cracks were healed, she gently laid his head on the ground. "Edward can you hear anything," asks Carlisle. He focuses on Jasper. "Yes, he can't hear us yet but he's starting to gain back feeing," says Edward. "He's going to be ok," says Aro. Char hugs me and cries into my neck. "It's only a matter of time. Edward let us know as his senses come back," I say and be nods at me and I notice Natalia has her arms wrapped around him. We sit for a couple more minutes. "He can hear us and smell us," says Edward. Bella sits there watching him for any signs of movement. Soon one of his fingers twitch and his eyes snap open.

Bella sobs in relief and wraps her arms around him. He wraps his arms around her. "I'm so sorry Jasper," she says. "It's not your fault Bella. It's ok. I'm fine now," he says. "Welcome back Major," I say with a smirk. "Thanks Peter," he says. "Well now that we know that you are ok Jasper, we are gonna take our leave. I hope this is the start of a new alliance with you Major," says Aro. "Of course, you came and helped us," says Jasper. "So long my friends," says Aro before taking off with the other Kings and guard. I wrap my arms around Char and hold her close. Thank god that's over.

**There ya have it. I plan on wrapping this book up within a chapter or two. Thanks so much for supporting me on this book. I hope that you guys have enjoyed this book as well as the other ones. I will be working on Scars as soon as I'm done with this one. Once again thanks for reading and vote and comment if you like. Bye!!**