Chapter 4

**I don't own Twilight and thanks to those reading!**

Janes POV
It was so much fun torturing Alice and Edward. I have come to think of Bella as a good friend of mine and these two deserve it. "Why did you do it," I ask them. "Do what," Alice asks innocently. "You fucking know what you dumb pixie. Why did you keep Jasper and Bella apart," I screech. "No need to get your panties in a twist Jane," says Edward who chuckles. I send him a dose of pain.

He growls and grunts and I smirk at him. "Please stop," Alice begs. "Tell us and she'll stop," says my brother who appeared out of nowhere. "Alright, we had to do it. I couldn't lose Jasper to her and Edward wanted her blood," she says. I stop and Alec stands next to me. "So you thought it was right to keep two mates from each other," I spit. "We had good reasons at the time because of James and Jasper was in my way," says Edward. "Edward," Alice screeches. "Oh shit," he says and me and my brother shoot up the stairs to Bella and the Major.

Bella's POV
We go downstairs and see Fuckward and Alice against the wall. Their eyes widen when they see us. Jane walks up to them and gets in their faces. "Tell them," she says. "Fuck you," Alice spits. Jane uses her gift on her and I smile. Jasper smiles at me and wraps an arm around me. She continues to scream and I decide to tell them about my secret.

When James bit me those years ago, it somehow allowed me to unlock my vampire gift which is shields. A physical one which I can manipulate to what I want and a mental one which I can use to shield others as well as myself. I step up beside Jane and put a hand on her shoulder. "I think I can get them to talk," I say and they both laugh. "Like that's gonna happen love," says Edward. "Don't ever call me that again. I am not yours," I say and form my shield into a blade and push it up against his throat.

"What the hell are you doing," says Alice. "Don't yall remember James? When he bit me, it left enough venom to allow me access to my vampire ability which is shields," I say. "Tell us what yall did or heads will roll," says Jasper. "I love that song," I say and smile at him. "Now tell them," says Jane. I push the blade further into his neck.

"Ok I'll talk just please stop," says Alice. I stop and look at her. "Start talking," I say. "When Edward found you, he initially thought you were his mate till the night James lured you to the ballet studio. That night I had a vision of you and Jasper as mates. We couldn't let that happen so we made it seem like you were Edward's," she says.

I take it out of Edward's neck. "So you thought it was right to keep mates apart for your own selfish games," Jane says. "L-look, we're sorry can you please let us go? It won't happen again," says Alice. "Well you just admitted to knowingly keeping mates apart. Now Jane and Alec, correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's punishable by death," says Jasper. "Nope you're right. It's up to the pair of mates that they kept apart," says Jane.

"What do you think Major? They kept us apart for years knowing that we were meant to be so that they could have their little fantasy. I think they should suffer," I say. "Bella, you don't mean that. Please let us go so we can talk alone. I'd like to apologize for my actions and would like you back by my side," says Edward. "Actually I do. I suffered for months because of you," I yell.

"Bella darlin. Let's let Jane and Alec have some fun as well as anyone else who wants to have some fun. Why don't you and I go upstairs and sit with the family," says Jasper. I nod and he wraps his arm around me and we head upstairs. We walk around and tell other vamps about the dynamic duo downstairs. We finally get to the Cullens table. "Bella, Jasper please reconsider your decision. They are family," says Carlisle.

"No, if they were family, they wouldn't have done that to us. They would have immediately told us," I say. "I know but people change. I agree there should be some form of punishment, but not to this degree," says Esme. "Well they will be tortured for a while before we let them live. They deserve it and death would be too kind for them," says Jasper.

I look at my watch and see it's almost three in the morning. "I'm gonna go help them close up then we can go back to my place," I say to Jasper. "Mind if we stay Bella? We ran here from Michigan," asks Carlisle. "Sure as long as ya don't tear up my house," I say and walk to the human side and help close and thank everyone for coming. Besides the dynamic duo, it was a great night.

We had made a lot of money and earned some loyal customers. I walk back to the back and see Jasper standing there. "Ready to go," he asks. "Yes let's get going," I say. We nod to Jane and Alec as we walk out to my Chevy Malibu. My poor truck died a while ago so I got one of these. I drove to my house. It's in a nice neighborhood and a little secluded.

We walk in and all the Cullens as well as the Kings and Pete and Char are in my living room. "Ok, why are you all in my living room," I ask. "Major, we've got word that Maria is in the States and wants you and I back," says Peter. "How long," growls Jasper. I place my hand on his chest. "A couple of months. The Kings are offering Volturi assistance and the Cullens will help too. We also have a lot of allies," he says.

"Good we will strategize later. For now we rest," he says. He walks me upstairs to my room and shuts the door. "I promise you I'll be ok," he says. "I know. I won't let that bitch have you either," I say as I get dressed. He chuckles. "Once I turn you yes," he says. I turn around and face him. "Really," I say.

"Yeah I'd be a moron to leave you human," he says and lays me in bed and slides in next to me. "Goodnight beautiful," he says. "Goodnight Major," I say and lay my head on my chest and fall into a blissful sleep.

**Sorry it took so long. I got busy with work. I hope you all enjoy this chapter and the next one will be up ASAP. Thanks for reading!!**