Games at the lake

Comincia dall'inizio

Then it was my turn to ask somebody so I asked Stefan. 

"Truth or dare, bro?"

"Dare," Stefan said defiantly.

"Oh my god guys, miracle!” I cried, wiping away an imaginary tear. “Stefan’s not being a joy kill for once! Someone, quick, get out the camera, this is one for the history books!”

“Smartass,” Stefan muttered, and I grinned sweetly at him.

“I dare you to call my buddy Chris and tell him that you would go gay for him!”

Everyone tried not to laugh as I dialed Chris’ number.

“Helloo, you just got put straight through to the most awesome man himself, Chris!”

“Chris, shut up!” I said, laughing. “Anyway, my brother just wanted to talk to you real quick.” I handed the phone to Stefan. I already had this planned out, and had told Chris to come over here later, but Stefan didn’t need to know that.

“Hey Chrissy,” Stefan began, his voice deep and husky. “I just wanted to tell you that I would totally go gay for you.” I grabbed the phone and ended the call before Stefan could say that it was a dare and ruin my plan.

As soon as I ended the call, everyone burst out laughing. Everyone continued with the dares, and soon it was my turn again.

“Truth or dare?” Tyler asked me.

“Since I’m a rebel, dare,” I said, smirking.

“I dare you to go into the lake.”

I raised my eyebrows at him, expecting more. “That’s it?” I asked, suspicious.

“Yup.”

Then it suddenly clicked. “Ohhhh, I get it! You just want to see my amazinggg body. PERV!”

But nevertheless, I pulled off my shirt and flung it at him, before shimmying out of my shorts. I did a runway walk to the dock, then jumped into the freezing cold water. Hell to the no, Tyler came with a towel and helped me out. Then I changed into some warmer clothes, because DAMN it was freezing!

Then we just played more games and talked. Soon it was late, and I knew what we had to play and the great part was that Chris was coming soon.

 "Let’s play hide and seek!"

"Sure but in partners," Elena said quickly, glancing at Stefan. God, she would be the one to say that! But it will be more fun with them but she was not picking them at all.

Suddenly, a car pulled up and Chris emerged.

“I have something to say,” he said solemly, although there was a wicked glint in his eyes. “I’m gay. And now I know you are too. I thought that you were dating Elena, but now I know that it was all just a cover up. You should feel free to be yourself in front of your friends and sister. Don’t hide it any more Stefan. You know we’re right for each other.”

Everyone around us was trying so hard not to laugh, but it was Stefan’s face that made me lose it. So fucking hilarious! I couldn’t take it any more. I started rolling on the floor. I high fived Chris.

“Duuuude, that was priceless!” I said. “Good work Chrissyyyyy!”

Soon we talked, and Bonnie started picking out the partners. 

"Elena and Chris… Matt and me… Caroline and Jeremy…Me and Tyler…Ava and-"

“Hell to the no!” I interuped her. No WAY was I going with Stefan!

“But-“

“I’m not going with him!”

“We’ll throw you in the lake,” Stefan threatened.

I narrowed my eyes at him. “You wouldn’t.”

I grinned. “I would.”

Then he picked me. I had this thing, you could call it a phobia, but when Damon, Stefan and I were little, we used to come to this lake and play games. One time, I fell in and I didn’t know how to swim and I was screaming and then a dead body was their floating next to me and I was freaking out even more. Then when I was little, I thought it was pulling me down, but it wasn’t. So now I’m freaked out to go swimming at lakes at night. 

"No I’ll go," I said quickly.

He put me down, and him and Caroline started counting. I went into the woods 

"This will be the first place they will check," I mocked him, but made my voice really squeaky. Then I climbed the tree and sat on the branch and was on facebook when Jeremy and Caroline came. My phone started ringing, so I quickly typed, "meet me by your car, make sure its opened".

I left my phone in the tree and went to Stefan’s car we got into the back seat. Thank the lord he has tinted windows! I stole Stefan’s phone and called mine. 

"HA losers, you thought we were up here!"

"We already found the others, all we need to do is find you."

"Have fun with that!" I said and ended the call 

1 hour later

Yep, I’m just that good but I was getting bored so I called Jeremy. I looked and so them by the fire. 

"Yoo you guys are just sitting there around the fire, and I’m bored as fuck and you know what I say? Hell to the no!"

Then Tyler and Caroline opened the front doors and started making out. I wanted to puke! 

"Ewwwwwww Stefan, they were going to do it in your car! You two are dirty!"

I smirked and got out of the car. Enough was enough. I skipped over to where they all sat around the fire.

“And the winner of hide and seek is…. Drum rool please.” I paused, but no one did anything. 
“DRUM ROLL PLEASE!” I yelled, and the got the hint. They start clapping their hands and cheered, while I said over the top of them, “AVA SALVATORE!”

“What about Stefan?”

“He would have found us in two seconds!”

we roasted marshmallows and talked. Soon, it was really getting late, but one thing I didn’t expect was for Jeremy to ask me to go on a walk!!!