Chapter 18

"I'm not sure if you can return any of the feelings I have for you..." "Laurence...I" "but it is worth a try" "I...I.." "Remember when we were kids? How much we stood together, we defended each other, we trained together...when you left everyone thought you died...we stayed persistent...we saw you run into the forest...we knew you could get back" "How...how come" "All of us tried to get you back by going into the forest...everytime we did...we would end back...were we started" "...." "We sent search parties, one after one, none found you" "..I'm.." "Years later...you came back...after we prayed for so long...it was almost a miracle..." Zoey opens the door slowly, "Y/n..Yip wants you" "Ill...tell him ill be there in a second" Zoey leaves and you try and slowly take away your hands from Laurence's. He holds on tighter to yours, "...Yip?.." "Ill tell you later" He lets go and you walk out and downstairs. "...Yip?" "Hey momma," "yeah?" "...Do you feel that?" "..what are you talking about?" "I sense it...something dark.." Laurence, the Nether...no. "I guess I never noticed... Yes...yes I do feel it" "Do you know what it is?" "How about lets not talk about it?" "..ok" "what do you want to do?" "Well...I heard of a new kid in town and I wanted to see if he wanted to play!" "Who told you that?" "Zoey, she said his name was Kyle and they live over by the plaza" "Ok...sure lets go" You and Yip walk out and down town to a house, "There! That's the house!" "ok.." You walk in and see a women paying with a little kid a little younger than Yip "Oh, you must be the Yip boy Zoey was talking about, it is nice to meet you, and you must be his mother!" "Oh, hello, in Y/n" "And Im, Emma, my husband is downstairs working, but while these boys play we can talk!" "Ok sure" You and Emma sit at the table by the window, tea was placed on the table and you and Emma talk "We...I mean I adopted Yip not to long ago" "Really, he acts as if he is your natural son" "He is a good pup...I mean kid!" "Ok...well it is very good to see you finally, Zoey talks the world of you two" "It is good to meet you too, maybe we can come over more often and talk, while our sons play" "It sounds like a good plan!" "Well, it is getting late, Yip we gotta get home" "aww...ok mom" "It was very nice to meet you Kyle and Emma, have a good night!" "Good bye!" You and Yip walk out the door, "That was really fun!" "Good, we can come back soon " "good" You and Yip walk to the house. Yip goes upstairs to his room up walk up slowly to were Laurence was. You open the door very carefully and see him laying on the bed, sleeping. Then you walk downstairs to the couch by the fireplace and lay down looking at the fire. Its good to have him back...everybody. Your close your eyes and slowly drift to sleep.