Chapter 6

-Your walking on a trail in the woods by the village- Wow, this dress is flarey. "Y/n!" You look behind you. "Garroth? Hey!" "Heh, im guessing Zoey got you the dress?" "Yeah... Its kinda....flarey" "just be glad Laurence isn't here -he laughs-" "Heheh... Say for no reason at all... Were is Laurence?" "Don't know, probly on patrol" "........" "Hey, you ok?" "....N-no....." "What is wrong?" "Zoey told me of my....power." "Oh.... Hey lets not think of that! Wanna go to the guard tower?" "Sure" -You and Garroth walk to the guard tower- "Here we are!" "Hey Dante." -Dante hugs you- "its great to see you!...again" "Oh my irene, you are really huggy" "Well, I kinda haven't seen you in like....17 years" "17 years...-You look to Garroth- Was I really gone that....long?" "......lets not talk about that, your back!" "Yeah! And we're all happy about that" -Dale and Brian walk to you- "Dale, Brian , im sure that you have already met this person but, this is Y/n" "Good to meet you" said Dale "pleasure to meet you" said Brian "It is good to meet you" "Excuse me I have patrolling to do, extremely sorry I could not stay longer" Said Brian -Brian leaves- "I guess I should go fix up the wall, pleasure to meet you Y/n" said dale as he leaves "im going with dale, see you later Y/n, don't get hurt" Said Garroth. "Bye all of you!" Now im gonna go look for that Brian, guy. I don't like the way he acts -You walk off to find Brian. Eventually you see him on the outskirts of town talking to a necklace- I knew it! He sees you and runs off Dang it! -You walk back to town on the trail from before- "Y/n? Where are you!" "Zoey? Hey over here!" "finnaly, its getting late, we should get back" "You came here just to get me?" "Well yeah, just because you have been here a while doesn't mean you know everything here" "oh ok" -You and Zoey walk back- "we are home, finnaly" "Hey Zoey, have you seen Laurence? " "No, I havent seen him all day" "Do you think he is ok?" "im sure he is fine, he knows this place well." "ok, Well good night!" "See you tomorrow morning!"