Chapter 48: Last Day Fun

Marissa POV

[Skipping to Friday]

I was at my locker searching long and hard for my english homework that I know for a fact I placed it in here on Monday.

As I scrambled threw everything, my vision was taken away. I was confused until I heard the heart melting voice of my boyfriend

"Guess who?" he sang

"Uh..."

"I'll give you a hint, I'm sexy with a great body, I got a perfect hair and you love me so much you dream about me, and you love the sound of my voice"

"Trey Songz I knew you would come for me!" I said whipping my head around, "Aw, no it's just you" I joked, but the look on Chres's face was priceless.

"You'd really leave me for some, famous singer who always takes his shirt off?" he said, I gave him that 'Really' look, he really didn't say thay right

"That didn't come out right" he said

"I'm sure it didn't, although I'm sure you would drop me in a heartbeat if Nicki Minaj asked for your hand in marriage"

"Well..."

"See told ya'," I laughed then turned back to my locker and started going through it again

"So, what are you looking for?"

"My English homework, I know I put it in here Monday"

"You did, but I took it out, here you go" He said. I looked as he held my English homework in his hand.

"Seriously?" I slammed my locker door shut then put my lock back on it. I snatched my homework then Chres and I slowly made our way to first hour

"My bad, I had no idea how to do it and didn't feel like trying"

"Chres, that's a bad habit you have. You need to start trying, college isn't gonna just hand you the assignment, or in your case, you're not going to be able to just take it out my locker"

"Yeah, yeah let's just get threw high school before we get into college" he shrugged off. I sighed and left him alone. We got to class early, so we were some of the first ones here. I sat in my regular seat next to him and we talked about Thanksgiving. We're spending it together, our families are coming over since it's our first holiday as a family in 4 years, my mom wants to spend it with everyone, so she invited everyone.

Chres and his family, Jacob and his family, Craig and his family, even Ray and his family, which I haven't told Chres yet.

"So, what are we going to do next week?" Chres asked "You know, besides Thanksgiving"

"I don't know, what do you want to do?"

"Well, my mom gets home tonight so whatever we do, we don't have to include Kia so how about we--"

"Whoa there. I hope your not saying what I think you are" I questioned.

"What do you think I'm saying"

"You want us to do... you know...it"

"It? What No!" he said, which relieved me. I didn't plan on having sex for a long time. If I knew it was gonna come with so much drama, I wouldn't have done it.

"Okay, good" I smiled and then turned to my desk to check over my homework one good time. I finished on Monday during free period because it was so easy. As I looked, there was alot of noise and music coming from the hallway, then Ray came in. Him and all his goofiness. He had a big boom box up to his ear and was blasting Lady Gaga's Applause. He walked in wearing a big clown suit and his face was painted. When he walked in he put the boom box on the teacher's desk then pressed a button. The song went off and a nice beat came on. It was the one from Stomp The Yard. Ray took off the rainbow afro, the clown suit and shoes then started crumping, it was really good and an awesome way to start our day off.