A Dethorned heart

-ThatOneKid--ThatOneKid-When you were little you were taken from your house and nobility to be a maid at the Phantomhive estate, essentially your parents died.

Time skip~

9 years later YOUR P.O.V.

"(Y/n)!", the annoying 16 year old brat Earl called to you.

"Yes, master," I said with a tick mark.
"Get Sebastian" he said snobbishly.
"Yes, lord." I was thankful to leave the room because of him being such an annoying kid.
I walk down the stairs to see Bardroy walking into the kitchen with his flamethrower. I hurry up and stop him from going into the kitchen with the same closed eyed smile that Sebastian uses along with his scary aura.
"Bardroy, where do you think you're going with that" I point to the flamethrower.
"Oh, hey, Miss (Y/N),  I just thought it would cook faster if I used my flamethrower." He smiles and scratches the back of his head nervously. I quickly shove a cook book at him and take his flamethrower.
"Use that, not this." I hold up the flamethrower.
I continue on my to find Sebastian, then I suddenly trip on my shoes and start to fall.
"Crap!!" Just when I think I'm gonna fall on my face I hit a solid chest, and look up and blush madly.
"O-oh Sebastian I was looking for you, and sorry about that. Heheh anyways the hound master would like to speak to you."
I start on my way to find Finny and help him with Pluto.
That's when I fell unconscious.

Time skip 3hrs later~~~

I wake up .... Where am i. All I see is a blonde kid sitting across from me.
"See, Claude I told you she was pretty, and now she's mine."
"Yes, your highness, she is absolutely gorgeous."
I shoot straight to my feet at inhuman speed, which causes Claude to blink in surprise.

"ESQUEEEEESE ME I AM NO ONES, SO IF YOU WILL EXCUSE ME I WILL TAKE MY LEAVE NOW!" I say absolutely livid.
"I am sorry, but I cannot let you leave." Claude says in a deadly voice.
"Oh yeah?! And who is going to stop me?? We can take this outside."
A very dark aura has surrounded me as I walked down the hall following Claude outside so we can finish this.

"Claude don't lose, that is an order."
"I won't, your highness."

I stand there tapping my foot impatiently.
"So we gonna start or not" I say as play with my daggers.

Claude suddenly pulls out golden knives and throws them at me while in the air.
I dodge them and as I'm running I throw a few of my daggers scratching him in various place some deep and some not.
I smirk and say cockily, "Sorry about that guess that even some humans are better than demons."

s