Chapter Fourteen -School Day-

Jason Point of View

"Come on babe! Lighten up a bit, you're constantly angry and fussy." Tyler wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "I'm just.. Still upset with Ty and Mitch.." Tyler sighed and pulled me in close. "I know.. How about I give you a small treat to cheer ya up?" I nodded. "Like what?" "How about a night at my place. We can have pizza and sex- I mean! Movies! Yeah, movies!" Tyler smiled cheekily. I huffed. "I can use that.. Can we skip school tomorrow then?" Tyler nodded and closed my locker. "Anything for my little princess." I elbowed him in the ribs. "Oh shut it." I chuckled and we began our way to History.

(I'm so up for some MunchingUniverse smut. Anyone else?)

It was finally lunch, my stomach as been none stop growling. I sighed quietly. I know I shouldn't be mad at Mitch. Maybe Jerome has changed? Looks like it to me.. I have been watching them anyway.. I thought and shrugged. Walking into the band room, Adam was sitting with Mitch and Tyga. They casually ate their lunch and I walked towards them. "Hey Jas." Tyga smiled. "Hi guys." I waved sheepishly and sat down with my lunch. "Anything new happened?" I questioned, while taking a bite out of my sandwich. "Is Tyler coming?" I shook my head. "Not too different." Adam said as he stuffed his face with cheesecake. "Oh well.. I have awesome news by the way!" Mitch smiled. "Oh~ Mitchy got some gossip!" Adam's face lit up as he said it in a white girl accent. Mitch laughed and shook his head. "No 'White Trash Adam' it's not gossip.." Adam frowned and Tyga chuckled. "Well spill then!" "I'm dating Jerome!" 

Adam spit out his milk onto Tyga. "WHAT?!" "Dude! What the fuck?!" Tyga stood up and stormed off to the bathroom. Mitch was in a fit of giggles. "When did you start dating him?" I asked. "This weekend.. He was so kind and nice.." Mitch blushed slightly. Adam was staring into space, as if something bad happen. "Um.. Hello? Earth to Adam?" Adam shook his head. "Congrats Mitch! I'm uh.. Hehe.. Go help Tyga.." Adam quickly sped walk out of the room. 

Adam Point of View

That. Bastard! I growled. "I can't believe him!" I muttered. Suddenly, I bumped into someone. "Oops.. Sorry." My eyes widen a bit. "Ty? I haven't seen you in such a long while!" He looked up at me, his eyes filled with fear. "P-Please don't hurt me.." He covered himself. "Why would I-... Oh.." Ty looked down. Ashamed. "Look.. Ty. Let's go talk for a minute." I grabbed his hand and walked towards the library. I felt him tense up. "What is the topic about?" "Heart breaker." He gulped and nodded. As we entered the library, I sat him down at one of the tables. Taking a seat myself, I sigh. "I know.. I'm a cruel person with no emotion and-" "Shut up." I growled lowly. "Get out of that group immediately. It's nothing, but trouble.." Ty nodded. "I've been in your position.. I was once a heart breaker along Jerome's side.. It seems fun now, but you'll regret it so fast." I grabbed both his hands. "Look at me." Ty's dark velvet eyes met my brown ones. "Leave the group. For me." His eyes widen a bit. I quickly leaned in and kissed him. 

Holy hell. I really need to make the chapter longer, but I'ma end it here. But I hope you guys enjoyed! How do you think Ty will react? Comment down below. 

Also, I am really sorry if I lost a lot of you guys during my really long break. School was a task and I needed it to be perfect, but I have all summer now, so I hope you guys return.