T w o

"Don't forget you boys have a meet and greet in an hour and that soundcheck is right after." Dave told them as they all went to Ashton and Niall's shared hotel room.

"Okay Dave!" Michael shouted, right before the three of them entered the room.

"Lads!" Niall greeted them happily from where he was sitting on the bed.

"Ni!" The three of them greeted back, Michael running to the bed and jumping on it, hugging Niall.

"Feeling better?" Ashton asked, sitting down on his own bed and watching the blonde with concern.

"I'm fine," Niall hummed, smiling at them. "I heard the interview! You guys did great."

"Thanks Ni."

"Too bad you weren't there though," Michael added, sighing as he moved so he was lying on top of Nialls legs in a more comfortable position.

"I know, I wanted to," Niall pouted a little. "But I feel better now! So we can meet some fans and hopefully make up for it tonight."

"I'm sure the fans will be fine," Michael said, picking at a loose thread of the sheets. "They love you either way and they surely understand you've been feeling a little unwell."

"Michael's right," Ashton agreed. "The fans can be very understanding."

"Hey, where did Cal go to?" Michael sat up, raising an eyebrow as he noticed their fourth member was not in the room anymore.

"I think I saw him go to the bathroom." Niall said slowly, before shrugging.

The boys talked a bit and got ready for their meet and greet and soundcheck, laughter mostly filling the room. Calum had indeed went to the bathroom and had joined the boys, being a little quiet but getting louder as the time for everything got closer.

All four were really excited as they reached the venue, managing to escape security and explore the building a bit, before meeting Dave in their dressing room.

"I swear, one day I will lose one of you and then I'm leaving you so you'll have to find your own way back." The man grumbled at the four boys, before telling them where to go and where to be in what time.

"So you got half an hour between the last meet and greet and soundcheck. If you plan to meet some fans somewhere, take someone with you." Dave told them, before shooing them off to the room where the meet and greets would be.

The four of them stood there for a little while, before the first fans got send in. They talked, took some pictures and hugged, all of them posing for the big picture before the fans left and others were allowed to enter.

It went like that a few times, before they got signalled the last just left and they were free to go.

"I'm gonna go meet some fans." Ashton decided, looking at his bandmates.

"I think I'm going to sit down for a bit. I'm a little nauseous again." Niall muttered, frowning.

"I'll take you." Michael offered, slinging an arm around the blonde's shoulder and smiling reassuringly.

Niall was protesting, but Michael was having none of it, while Ashton turned to Calum. "'m gonna take a nap."

"Okay, rest well." Ashton pouted a little. But it was okay. He got that Niall felt a little down again and he also knew Calum hadn't slept well so he let them be.

Ashton quickly looked for some security, telling them he wanted to go out. Two men soon followed him out as he walked over to a line that was a little further off than the other lines.

"Hello," he greeted the group politely, making some people look over and most gasp or squeal. "Ashton! Ashton! Ashton!"

The curly haired boy chuckled at the sudden attention, going down the line slowly as he met the fans. There weren't many (about thirty at most), so everyone got a chance to say something and take a picture or something.

"Hello," Ashton greeted a boy, who was a little taller than him and (in his opinion) pretty damn attractive.

"Hi! God, this is amazing," the boy immediately spoke, his eyes wide and sparkling as he looked at his idol. "How are you?"

"I'm fine," Ashton smiled widely, "how about you?"

"I'm great! You guys answered my question on the radio!" The boy was smiling widely, making Ashton all giddy inside. He loved it when the fans were so happy because of something they did. "We did?"

"Yeah! Luke, I'm Luke. My twitter is Luke_is_a_penguin? You called it cute." The blonde blushed a little, but still smiled widely.

"Oh! I remember, the question about non-female fans right?" Ashton nodded his head as he remembered the question, seeing the blonde's eyes widen a little. They were so blue.

"Yes! This is amazing." Luke told his idol, not able to stop smiling.

"Well you are too, for supporting us." Ashton shot back, smiling again. "It was really nice to meet you, Luke. I hope you enjoy the concert and maybe to see you again."

"I love you." Luke said as he leaned forward to engulf the curly haired boy in a tight hug. Ashton happily hugged him back, but he kept quiet. It's not that he didn't love his fans (because he definitely did), but he always felt awkward saying it to someone directly.

"Bye Luke," Ashton said quietly, smiling as he got a soft 'bye Ashton' back before he moved to the next fan, who was already eagerly holding her phone up.

Ashton went past all the fans in the line, before saying one big goodbye and a 'I hope you enjoy' as he got ushered back towards the building.

"How was the adventure?" Michael teasingly asked once Ashton entered their living room. The boy shrugged with a small smile. "It was nice. All the fans were really nice and most of them were calm."

"Sounds like you met some nice people, mate." Niall smiled at his band mate, giving him a thumbs up.

"Are you feeling better?" Ashton asked the blonde, who nodded and waved him off. "'m absolutely fine."

"Good, because the four of you have soundcheck in five, so get your asses to that stage." Dave said, as he poked his head in the room. All four boys agreed in someway and soon made their way towards the stage.

Ashton put his hands in the pockets of his vest, frowning slightly as he felt some crumpled up papers. He took them all out, chuckling as he noticed some fans had written down either their twitter-name, phone number or both.

Luckily there weren't many twitter-names so he followed all of them, smiling even when he saw a familiar one pass by.

Please tweet me. Just a tweet. Love you xxx @Luke_is_a_penguin

Ashton found it kind of cute how Luke was the only one not really asking him for a follow. There was something special about the boy though and Ashton couldn't help but like it.

@AshtonMS: @Luke_is_a_penguin love you back bud xx