11.

JASMINS POV:

A guardian angel? No, this must be some sort of joke. "I still don't understand, why?" I said in a stutter.

"My mother died in a car accident and my father ran off and left me to live with Tammt but then I moved to a foster care and I hated it there so I decided it was time for me to go and then I came back here to where I use to live. I had read things saying when one kills them self they come back as angels so it was worth a try." Alistair said holding back his tears.

"The other day with your mother, I was there protecting you. I followed you after you ran off. When I kissed your cuts they healed, and also that's why Tammy couldn't see me this morning, she doesn't I'm an angel, I choose whether or not I can be seen. Don't tell her. I chose you. I tried to save your father but your mother killed him. I am so sorry." Alistair said in a sympathetic whisper.

"Thankyou." I managed to mumble while tears formed in my eyes.

I gave Alistair a great big hug and kissed him on the lips. Then Tammy stumbled out down the hall way.

"HOLAAAA! HOW YOU TWO LOOOOOVE BIRDIES GOIN?" Tammy shouted.

"Are you ok Tam?" I giggled.

"I'M FOTHER MUCKING FANTASTIC! AHAHA!"

"I feel like a cup of tea." Tammy said in a British accent.

Alistair got up and made us some tea and we sat down and watched Pretty Little Liars. My favorite show. I fell asleep in Alistairs arms.

------

ALISTAIRS POV:

Tomorrow. 14th August. Jazz had no idea what tomorrow was. I did and so did Tammy. We had something planned.

-------

JASMINS POV:

I woke up and Alistair was smiling at me. He told me that I was going to go out with Tammy today.

I got up and Tammy was ready. I got dressed and did my hair. I gave Alistair a kiss goodbye then Tammy and I left.

We went to the shops. I bought a blue knee length lace dress and some black heals. Tammy got a pinky aqua maxi dress and a pair of silver heals.

We caught the bus home and walked over to Tammys house to get her stuff and to get into our new dresses. We were all going to move into Alistairs house.

We arrived back at the house and I walked inside. Tammy put her stuff down and quickly ran off.

"I have a surprise for you, you look amazing by the way!" Alistair giggled.

He placed his hands over my eyes and we walked into the lounge room giggling.

He moved his hands away and "SURPRISE!!"

It was all my friends! I began crying.

"What's this for?" I asked

"It's your birthday silly!!" My friend Jess said.

"OMG! I totaly forgot!" I giggled.

I talked with all my old friends and we all had a good time. I have missed them so much. They all left a few hours later and Tammy was asleep in the corner.

"I have another surprise for you. "Alistair said with an adorable smile on his face.

He grabbed my hand and led me to his bed room.

He opened the door and I followed him in.