6.

TAMMYS POV:

When Jazz wasn't answering my messages and calls, I felt like she was ignoring me but I felt like something wasn't right.

When she called me I felt relieved she answered but I was angry at her for inviting Alistair.

Also... Did I meantion Alistair is my ex step brother? My mum and dad got divorced and my mum married his dad and got divorced and now she is engaged with this dick head called Shane. My mum still calls Alistair her son cause they were really close.

When Jazz started crying. I know something bad had happened. I thought it was something Alistair did until she told me what actually happened.

JASMINS POV:

Tammy got me a drink of water and sat down with me and held me while I cried.

"I'm sorry I havent been answering you, a lot has been going on, I'm really sorry, I just need you." I cried.

"It's fine Jazz, so tell me what's going on?"

"My dad"

"Your dad? Is he OK?"

"No..." I mumbled.  "He died last night." I cried.

Tammy was speechless. I would be too. She didn't know what to say but she started crying. She knew about my brother and she knew this was hard for me so she comforted me.

"My mum, she tried to stab me with a fork, she was so drunk." I wipped my tears away.

"It's ok, Jazz, you can stay here for a while."

Tammys mum came home and told me I could stay for a few days.

I was tired from all my crying so I fell asleep.

-------

About 4 days had past. I didn't go to the city with Tammy and Alistair. I haven't talked to Alistair since Thursday.

Tammys mum came in and asked me if I wanted to go home and I did, I just needed my mum.

I climbed out of bed and walked to the car. Tammys mum told me I could stay whenever I needed.

We arrived at my house and we both hoped out of the car and walked to the front door. I knocked on the door and my mum answered.

"Where the fucking hell have you been!" She yelled

"Jasmin has been staying at my house for a few nights." Tammy mums said calmly.

"OK. Get in side" Mum yelled at me.

"Thank you." My mum said politely and them slammed the door in her face.