The Rabbit Castle

The day was hot as a young woman made her way down the street, her face covered in a hood that draped down into a cloak. The sounds of screaming and whistling of jump ropes in the air was soothing to the girl. When the sounds stopped, she looked up and saw two groups, one of rabbits and the other a group of heros....

"Cosima, return home." she heard in her head.

"Father, I don't want to. There is a fight happening and I want to join." the girl growled and walked towards the rabbits.

"Don't make me make you. It isn't your time to fight yet dear."

"I won't reveal myself, I'll just cause a bit of chaos from behind a rock or tree."

"Fine but be home soon."

The pressure in her head left as she swayed a bit before falling. A taste of what would happen if she was late. Shaking her head, she heard footsteps approaching.

"Excuse me, are you alright?" it was one of the heros.

"I'm fine, leave me alone." Cosima stood and swayed a bit before feeling a hand wrapping around her to support her weight.

"Here, let's get you to safety. The rabbits are still fighting the rest of my team." he took her to a rock and helped her sit down.

"I said leave me alone." she glared up at him.

He had on a hat to cover his grey hair that decended to his shoulders. His wardrobe covered half his chest and everything else except that other half of his chest. His weapon was a bamboo staff with a point at the end, probably just to stab his enemies with.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you then. I'm Lin Chung." he offered his hand.

"Cosima." she shook his hand quickly.

Lin ran to help his team as Cosima watched on the sidelines. The rabbit king was challenging them to a jump rope contest, to see who could pierce his jump rope bubble. The others tried but couldn't, finally, she had enough of sitting.

"Rabbit King, in the name of the heros. Let me try." she gently took off her hood, letting her red and blue swirled hair fall.

Cosima's eyes were blue with tints of red, as they frequently changed. The Rabbit king jumped at her and she stepped to the side, instead of grabbing the middle, she reached and grabbing the hand of the rabbit king, stopping the jump rope and allowing her to pass through.

"I win." She smirked.

The heros cheered and made an agreement with the rabbit king. Cosima quickly put on her hood and tried to walk away.

"Cosima, wait!" Lin's voice called to her and she turned to look.

"What do you need?" she sighed.

"You saved us from having to fight more with the rabbits. I wanted to thank you." he smiled at her.

"You're Welcome. Now can I go?"

"Actually, I was wondering if you wanted to join Big Green?" a smaller man came up to her, offering gold.

"Um, uh... I don't think I-" a sharp pain struck her head and she stumbled to her knees.

"Join, daughter. It could be useful to have you in their ranks for when I bring chaos." His voice resounded through her head.

"Yes." she replied, standing as the pressure left.

"Are you alright?" Lin helped her up.

"I'm fine, I will join Big Green." She sighed and leaned against him for support.

"Oh goody goody!" the man smiled and cheered. "I am Commander Apetrully by the way."

"Pleasure, I am Cosima." she grabbed her hood and tucked it into her belt as she started following the heros to the large turtle shell in the sea.