I adjusted my bag on my shoulders and hugged myself tightly, trying to hide my now frosty hands in the small pockets of my coat. The cool breeze of air made my hair flew into different direction as Kenneth and I increased our pace because of the chilly weather.

Kenneth and I were living in a same apartment in Paris. Doon ko na siya pinatira dahil mas mahihirapan lamang siya kapag maghihiwalay pa kami ng bahay. I bought the apartment but he was still paying me for the rent. I refused a lot of times but he just kept on insisting and so I just let him do what he wants. Si Creed din ay doon na tumutuloy dahil sa pamimilit ni Kenneth, na may pahintulot na rin galing sa akin. Kaysa naman kasi na magbayad siya ng sobrang mahal na kwarto sa isang grandiyosong hotel kapag pumupunta siya rito.

A sigh escaped my lips when we were finally in the building where my apartment was. The warmth of the heater was starting to seep through my skin, giving a hint of satisfaction and relaxation to my tensed muscles. We used the lift, comfortable silence was lingering around the small four-cornered elevator.

"Home sweet, warm home.." Kenneth expelled a long sigh once we were inside the apartment. The heater was on, probably because Creed was there. I also sighed, feeling the exhaustion slowly eating every fiber of my being, making my eyelids heavy.

I kicked off my brown worn ankle length boots, revealing my knee high printed socks though the upper part was still covered by my washed jeans. I wiggled my toe and stretched my arms, a soft yawn escaped my mouth. I lightly tapped my shoulders, shrugging off the small amount of snow there.

"Remember to talk to him, girl." Pahabol na sabi ni Kenneth bago ako pumasok sa kwarto ko.

"I will," I said over my shoulder before pushing the door and padded inside.

I was welcomed by the sound of splashing of water inside the bathroom, Creed must be taking a shower. I groaned when the questions started to flood my mind again.

I put my bag on the chair of my vanity mirror and I undo my coat. Ini-hanger ko iyon pagkatapos ay tinanggal na rin ang sweter, t-shirt, at pantalon ko. Leaving me only with my undergarment and my socks. I shuddered, feeling the coldness againts my bare skin evem though there was a heater. I instantly rummaged through my clothes and pulled out a huge thick gray sweater.

I was putting it on, when I suddenly felt a familiar huge warm hands on either side of my waist. Seconds later, Creed breath was already fanning my neck, making the hair on that spot rise.

"I missed you," He breathed, giving the underside of my ear a warm kiss.

"Creed," I protested, pulling my sweater down to cover my bare stomach and legs. I moved away, giving just a right amount of space between us. I faced him and leaned my lower back on wood of my vanity mirror, pushing my hands on it, supporting myself.

"Is there something wrong, baby?" He once again took a step towards me, and also put his hands just beside mine, blocking my view and locking me in his warmth. I was looking down the whole time, trying to process all the questions inside my head.

He lifted my chin using his forefinger and our gaze intantly met, his golden eyes were staring right through me, those pools were filled with so much emotions, almost drowning me.. It was leaving me breathless.

He leaned in, capturing me fully on the lips and gave me an ardent and tight kiss. Before the kiss went deeper, I pulled away.

"Creed.." I breathed and turned my head on the other side.

"What is the problem? Hmm?" He sweetly asked, his forehead was pressed on my temple, his nose were tickling my cheek.

"Why didn't you tell me that you talked to Greg?" It almost sounded like a squeak because he instantly stilled upon hearing Greg's name. He pulled away, his chest was starting to rise and fall in a quick pace. He didn't answer.