chapter 4:friday with friends

It all started to feel normal again maybe because i was finally accepting the reality that was dealt out to me. Or maybe i just started to see the bright side. I mean how many people get to start their life's over.

Maybe it was the fact that i had people i could talk to ,people i called friends although i knew i could never tell them the truth of my past i knew that if anything else came up i could. And although i missed home and my dad and my old life maybe for once i was happy here.

A friday afternoon i sat in the back seat of Kamryns car with Mika and Tatum we were on the way to the mall when Justine turned up the music up loud and we all started singing along breaking into laughs now and then. The moment felt pure and i knew i would remember this day.

We jumped out the car and headed inside we made it a tradition that every Friday the five of us would go to the mall to shop,watch a movie, ice skate you know the usual.

I jumped out the car fixing myself. We walked into the mall and even though it's my second time being here i still am stunned by how huge it is.

We decided to watch a movie this week so as we headed over to the cinema my heart raced faster when
I got there. He was there. Cody was there with Jamie ive managed to avoid him for a week and even though he still continued to wanted to talk to me i simply shut him off. For three simple reasons

1. He still annoyed me
2. He annoyed me even more when he called me love
3. I wanted no drama and Jamie had claims on him

I twirled around as quick as possible in the attempt to hide my face but it was too late he spotted me and had a smirk on his face as he called out

"Hi love" still smiling. My friends burst out laughing clearly finding it amusing and although they found Cody annoying they had a deep dislike for Jamie and they came up with a masteries plan which i disagreed with they had this idea that we would make a perfect couple that would crush Jamie.

Although i continuously told them how I despised Cody they heard nothing.

As Cody made his way towards me i could see Jamie in the back pulling her face with a good reflex i entered the line and thanked God for the group that followed behind me in the refreshment line and as i waited to be served i did my best not to look behind me to where I knew Cody would be waiting. I silently prayed he would get annoyed and leave and soon my prayers where answered he left seconds before i was served.

After the movie i was walking behind my group of friends still teary eyed from the movie when a sudden muscular arm was wrapped around me and he whispers into my ears

" didnt think you could escape me that easily did you?"

For a moment i am numb i don't move nor scream all is on my mind is how did Andrew find me. Its over i thought to myself.

I can feel the cold salty tears roll down my cheeks and i think of my mother losing me. My friends that ive know for a few weeks that i got so attached too.

The big arms swing me around and i look my kidnapper dead in the eye. But im met with familiar chocolate brown eyes. As i scan his face i sense concern.

" love whats the matter?" He says pulling me into a tight hug and for a moment i live in the moment and hug him back. i pull a way as soon as it hits me to who i am seeking comfort from.

I wipe my tears and mumble a nothing and I turn to walk away and catch up with my friends.

On the ride home i mention what Cody has done i stay cautious of giving any information about Andrew away.

My mother was working night shift at the hospital tonight so i was home alone. I had a quick shower and changed into PJs i waddled down the stairs and turned on cartoons.

After a while i fell asleep on the couch with the cartoons still on.

Im walking with my friends and suddenly muscular arms wrap around me and whisper

" didnt thing that ill let you go that easy did you"

When i swing around those chocolate brown eye is not what im met with but instead the green. At that moment everything turns black everything even my friends fade in the distance.

" im coming for you"

I wake up gasping for air tears streaming from my eyes it's just a dream i tell myself. I rush upstairs and grab my teddy the only other thing that reminds me of my normal life. The same Teddy dad bought for me. I cling on to it and rock back and forth as tears stream down my cheeks

He won't find you here Agent Gary made sure of that i keep telling myself.

--------------

I woke up Saturday morning and decided to go for a jogging i tied my hair into a high pony and headed out the door. Its an old habit whenever I can't deal i go for runs to calm my nerves.

I started taking curves as all the thoughts rushed to me i picked up my speed.

I notice a car following me i pick up my speed and so does the car i knew it.

Andrew found me i continue to run he cant catch me. My find wrapped up in thoughts i forgot to stop.

My body flies across the sky as i hear the sound of cars hooting. My body makes contact with the ground and as i lay and stare blankly into the sun. The same sun that would sting my eyes but today i find comfort and thats the last thing i remember before everything goes black