chapter 3: and so it continue

Its been about a week. Jamie is still threatening me about her beloved Cody.

Its 5th period now i sitting with Tatum in French as we listen to Mrs.Dickson about some indirect speech. Over the past days ive become really close with the girls.

The bell rang and me and Tatum rushed out the class and walked down the hall

"What was is like back home?" Tatum asked almost sounding shyly

i let a small smile form on my face " we lived in a double story it had this huge garden at the back that my mom would always brag about especislly her lavender plants. And football season me and my dad would go every Friday to the games. It felt so alive to stand in that crowd and be apart of something."

I started giggling " i remember one summer me And my best friend back then camped out and just watched the stars" i began to smile in memory of her.

" it sounds pretty amazing why did you move" she asked so calmly

I looked into her bluish eyes and smiled " things got complicated" i said before dropping my head. I mean you dont just got around telling people some manic wants you dead.

We split up at the end of the hall my teacher was away today so we were assigned to another as i made my into class i took a seat at the back. Not long after the final be rang and the teacher walked in with a quiet muscular guy behind him he took a seat next to me.

Half way through the lesson the door swinged open and Cody walked in he glanced around the classroom until his eyes fell on me.

He walked over and stopped and my desk our eyes met and i dropped my head.

" move" he said to the boy next to me

" really now theres a seat right there" the boy said sounding irritated

" then get up and go sit there" cody responded sounding irritating

" no dude" the boy said

" is there a problem Mr.Smith " the teacher asked cody

"Not anymore" he responded as the grabbed the boy from his seat and threw him against the wall.

" say no to me again" he said right in the boys face as his jaw clinched. He let the boy go and sat down next to me.

I pulled out a book to read i could feel his eyes on me.

" can i help you" i asked sternly

" i-i think we got off to a bad started" it surprised me that a confident boy stuttered talking to me but i didn't let it show i simple smiled and returned to my reading.

I could still feel his eyes on me

" are you serious " he said again interrupting me

I looked up at him confused

" you going to read?"

" i don't see why not nothing better to do" i politely state

" im right here talk to me love" he says very close to pleading

My green eyes met his and for a moment i got lost in his light brown eyes that reminded me of chocolate. i don't know how long we were lost in each others eyes but i broke the bond and returned to my book .

After some time he grabbed the book from me

" give it back" i half screamed

" talk to me" he said responding in the same tone as me

Heads turned in our direction and i dropped my head

" you dont like attention do you love" he said with a smirk plastered on his face.

My head instantly shot up towards him

" you wouldn't" i said with my eyes wide

He continued to smirk and was about tl open his mouth

" fine! Fine ill talk to you" i said defeated

He handed the book the book back
" soo love" be said with a smirk

And the bell rang and once again i am saved by the bell