"Sit next to me" Chapter 42

Start from the beginning

"You are also not thrilled about having someone from your pack be my slave?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Well as much as I'd like to keep you as my slave I know this won't last because you have your own pack to run. I would like to hear some ideas you may have on repaying your debt? I would also like to add that I do get crabby when I haven't had sex in days."

"My goodness! Haven't you herd of abstinence? " I asked.

He looked at the fire." Herd of it? Well of course." Then he looked at the ceiling and it seemed he was imaging something he had done with Susan. "Trying it. That's a different story all together." He looked back at me.

"Wait! I've got it." I announced. A brilliant idea popped into my head.

"What is it?" He asked.

"A way to pay off my debt and keep you satisfied." I announced.

"What? Spit it out girl!" He said in a rush.

"How about if I help you find your mate?" I offered. He raised an eyebrow at me. "Listen. If I help you find your mate then the sooner you can bed your precious mate. May the Moon Goddess have mercy on her soul." It seemed Owen hadn't herd the last part. He drifted off into ideas.

"That's perfect! We can go together and find her. Before it was only me and a few pack members. Now it would be two alphas! We can find her. Especially if she sees me with you. She would get so jealous." Owen said aloud.

"Wait! I meant as in draw a map of all the packs and have you check them out. Just plan out your times you should stay at each place." I announced. He wasn't listening.

"We can go all over the world. She has to be out there. I have a good feeling about this." He kept rambling on.

"I was thinking of you know ordering your plane tickets, renting a car, and making reservations at hotels. Not go with you exactly just plan out... Well the plan to find her. Are you listening!" I snapped at him.

"I can't imagine a better plan. Why didn't I think of it sooner? I wonder what she would like? Maybe I should prepare her things now. " He looked around the room. "I need to start cleaning. I wonder what's her favorite color?"

"Owen!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. He snapped out of it just long enough to tell me that we would leave tomorrow and my room is down the hall and first door to the right.

"I need to leave now. We have so many things to do and such short time. See you bright and early. Bye!" He yelled cheerfully. Then he was gone.

"Wait!" I yelled but he was no longer in sight. "Time for bed I guess." I yawned and realized how tired I actually was. "I never thought I would be helping Owen find his mate."

I walked over to my room and saw a queen sized room. I had a green bed, white carpet, bathroom, and a closet. All I could think of was sleeping. Then a thought accord to me. What if I'm just dreaming all of this? That must be it. Maybe I'll go to sleep and wake up. Then I'll have my Ian wrapped up in my arms.

I jumped on the bed and fell into a deep sleep. I woke up to someone calling my name.

"Melanie! Honestly wake up! We are under attack!" I herd Owen yell out.

"What?!" I asked as I sat up in bed. Owen was at the foot of my bed. He tossed a pair of jeans and a shirt at me.

"Get dressed. We need to leave now." Owen said as he watched me hold up the clothes.

"Who is attacking us? I need some privacy to get dressed."

"I don't have time to deal with an attack. Dress! Now!" Owen said annoyed. Wasn't he worried about the attack?

"Privacy." I demanded. Owen turned around. "Like that helps." I figured that's the best I would get. I took off my dress and got my new clothes on in seconds. The clothes given to me by Owen fit me perfectly.

"Are you done?" Owen asked impatiently.

"Yes. Keep your boxers on. I'm set." I said. He turned around. I noticed that he had a map in his hand.

"I'll drive. We are heading to the Wolf pack in Mexico they have all the spices. I haven't been there before and I will need you to do most of the talking .." Owen was interrupted. A big guy with a crooked nose came.

"Sir they won't stop. If you would just let us kill them it would be easier."

"No killing! Just take out the leader." Owen said it like nothing.

"Sir their leader is the guy from last night. You said after we dropped him off we couldn't lay a hand on him." The guy looked at Owen with pleading eyes. He wanted to hurt Jason!

"Wait, my Jason? Is it my pack? " I asked and no one answered me.

*************************

I know it has been forever guys. I got an extra job and school. No more excuses though. It's time to finish the story. First two to comment will get a shout out. :)