Chapter 16 "I'm Yours "

My heart felt like it was breaking for a second time. I had to follow him. Before I even realized what I was doing I took of my bra and panties. I changed to my wolf and started following his scent.

It didn't take me long to find him. He had run for a mile and was out of breath. His body was shivering and he was just sitting down on a fallen tree. His face looked like he was thinking of something very important and his eyes looked miles away.

I made sure to make a lot of noise as I walked to him. He ignored my presence. Hurt and rejection came over me and that's when I saw him shivering. No matter how he made me feel Ian was still my mate. I walked next to him and pressed my head on the right side of his body. He leaned into me.

I knew that I couldn't hold in my secret anymore. Ian didn't know he was my mate. He was trying to fight off his feelings for me. Even though he should be embracing them. I can't have my dad finding out about my young mate but maybe Thomas will be able to protect him.

With that in my head I changed back to my human form. This seemed to wake Ian from his thoughts. He looked away from my body.

"Sorry. Can you warn me next time?" Ian asked.
I grabbed his chin and made him turn to look at me. His hazel eyes seemed to widen and his stare landed on my chest. His cheeks turned bright red and he looked down to the ground.

"Don't be embarrassed. Ian, I'm yours. " I said and my body felt like it had just had a ton of bricks removed from my shoulders. My breaths seemed to come better and I just wanted to be in his arms.

His hazel eyes snapped up and his cheeks seemed to go pale. "What do you mean yours?" He asked as he finally stood up. I let go of his chin. I stood up with him.

Did I really want to tell him? He has the right to know. "I'm your mate. Your mine and mine alone." I said and smiled at him.

A smile spread over his sexy lips. Then he wrapped me in his arms and yet again his lips crashed on to mine. The fire came back and it spread all over my body and being naked I could feel his touch everywhere. His lips felt so soft but he knew what he was doing.

His tongue was trying to gain access and I let him. Our tongues played around and his hands were making trails up and down my back. Nothing could feel more perfect.

Ian broke the kiss and I herd his heavy breaths. Then I opened my eyes and I saw him looking over my face. It seemed he was trying to remember every minute of this.

"We need to tell my father. Melanie this is perfect. I knew there had to be a reason why I couldn't close my feelings for you and why I kept having dreams about you. You are the one." He said with complete joy and I felt him squeeze me a little bit tighter. "You are my life now." He said as he brushed back a lock of my hair.

"Lets go tell him. I'll follow you anywhere." I said as a fact. It was completely true.

He let me go but he held my right hand and twined our fingers together. "First lets get you dressed mate." Ian said and I felt his stare on my chest.

Out of simple reflex I draped my left arm over my chest but Ian moved it away with his right arm.

"I like you like this. Besides no one is around right now. Let me enjoy the view." Ian said as he kissed the hand that he held.

A blush spread over my cheeks and soon we were back at my tree house he helped me get into my dress and heels. I had the pleasure of putting his shirt on and button it up all by myself.

"You look beautiful Melanie. I can't wait until I have you in my bed." Ian said as he lightly slapped my bottom. I just giggled at him and winked.

We held hands and walked back to the party. It was already late at night and many wolves had already passed out from all the drinking. I leaned in close to Ian's right ear. "Stay close. I don't want anyone touching you." I whispered.

"Try to take me away from you." He said as he winked at me and placed his right arm on my lower back.

We must have been gone for hours because I herd a horn blow and the announcement of the arrival of the winners.

"Wait, you need to call this thing off now. Why didn't you stop it sooner?" Ian said accusingly.

"I never came up with this tournament . I didn't even know what it was about up until Charlie told me about it. My dad is not in his right mindset. He done things.." Tears started escaping out of me and I couldn't help it. He had to know this.

"What things?" Ian snapped. He let go of my hand and grabbed my shoulders. His hazel eyes seemed to be fearing the worst.

"Remember how I told you about training since the age of nine. That wasn't a joke that was my life." I whispered the last part. We arrived to my table and we sat down next to each other.

His face had no emotion. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. I started rubbing Ian's thigh to wake him up. He snapped out of it.

"Your father made you work out all day. That's against the law." Ian responded back and he looked me over. He wrapped his right arm over my shoulders and held me close to him.

"I know it is but I had to cover for him. He's the only parent I have left." I said as I brushed away the last of my tears.

The announcers voice came on."Only two who have made it back. They are Jason and Charlie. They will fight to the death to see who wins!"

Both Ian's and my mouth fell open. We stood up and ran to the boxing ring that had been built. I kicked my heels off and I felt my dress rip on its sides. I didn't care right now but I had to save them. All these wolves came running to the arena and it was impossible to get through.

"Wait! Stop!" I yelled as I herd the bell ring that signaled the first round. "Move!" I yelled as I pushed away drunk werewolf's.

***********************

Please vote and favorite if you like the story. Leave a comment or feedback. Thanks again to all the readers. You make me so happy and I love reading your comments. Good night. It's about 2:00 am :)