"This is him." Stiles whispered and my eyes widened.

"The nogitsune?" I breathed and Stiles nodded.

He was still frozen in place so I reached froward into the hole brushing away the splinters. I reached into one of the pockets on his pants and pulled out an old yellowed photograph.

"Recognize them?" I asked handing it to Stiles. He forwned.

"One of them." He saidand rose to his feet. I was still looking at the body for any further clues. My eyes caught sight of sword bound in gold.

"I've got to get this to Scott." He said, turnig around. I then heard the crackle of electricity and Stiles cried out. I turned to see Oliver holding a taser with a manic expression on his face. Stiles had slid down the wall and my body was tense when Oliver spoke up.

"You got Brunsky's Keys, I took his stun gun." He said. There was something about him that wasn't right, his eyes were desperate and crazed. He then lunged towards me and pain filled my whole body. I slid down the wall as my body went into shock. He crouched infront of me and pulled out a syringe.

"I also got his Haldol." He then jabbed the syringe into my thigh. I tried to fight the drug but I could feel myself succuming to it. I looked at Oliver with as much hate as I could muster before the entire world went black.

~~~

My head throbbed as I started to come to, I could feel someone tightening a strap that was wrapped around my wrist. It burned against my skin as it rubbed against the wounds from the five point restraint system I had gotten the night before. My eyes fluttered open and I could hear Stiles' desperate voice.

"Just let her go."

I could see Oliver infront of me, a zombie-like expression on his face and I turned my head to look at Stiles. He wasn't looking at Oliver he was looking at something else. I couldn't see what.

"The darkness is coming for him." A voice whispered in my head and it was true. I could feel the darkness coating the room like dust. Stiles started to stuggle against his restraints but I still couldn't see what he was looking at.

"Concentrate," a voice whispered. I scrunched my brow and concentrated on the dark corner. That's when I saw it. The nogitsune. It was hard to see him, because he wasn't here for me, he was here for Stiles. He was the darkness that constantly surrounded Stiles, trying to get in.

"Stiles," he taunted, moving closer. My blood ran cold

"Do you want her to leave here alive?" He hissed.

"Do you want us to leave? We can walk out of this place." He said. Oliver began to tighten the restraint on my other hand.

"Just let her go," Stiles pleaded.

"Let me in," He hissed.

"Stiles don't listen to him!" I cried and Stiles eyes flickered to mine. He was trying to fight the nogitsune but it was strong.

"Shut up!" Oliver gripped my head against the seat and held up a drill. Oh my god, he's going to drill a hole into my head.

"Let me in, Stiles." The nogitsune hissed.

"Just let her go, Please!" Stiles yelled and Oliver started the drill.

"Let me in!" His voice raised.

"Stiles, no!" I yelled and Oliver's grip on my head tightened.

"Let me in and I will let her live," The nogitsune growled. Stiles squeezed his eyes shut, a tear running down his cheek.