Declarations Of War

-Time Skip-

Delta's P.O.V

The sun was setting over the horizon as Sierra and I headed towards a distant planet. One of Sierra's scouts informed us of two planets that may be going to war, which will spread to other planets. We were heading to the planet in the center of the two warring planets. Thankfully it was an uninhabited planet we crested the hill on the outskirts of the hill. Down below there were two army's about to confront each other in a needless bloody battle. I ran as fast as I could and intercepted the two leaders before they could meet in battle. "What is going on!?" I demanded. The two leaders looked scared then confused as I interrupted their battle. After a pause one of them spoke up. "We will not sit idly by as these goons strip our people of their provisions they are a bunch of thieves." Suddenly they were arguing over who was stealing what. I noticed another man standing in between the two armies directly in the center. "Um excuse me." I interrupted before the argument got more heated. They both turned to me. "Who is your second in command?" I asked. They both pointed to the man in the center then noticed the other was also pointed to the same person and glared at the person. "Well I think that solves that." I say as I turn to Sierra and we start to leave.

-Time Skip-

We finally arrived back home, Sierra decided to move in with me, so we are currently renting a small apartment together. We walked up to the front of the house where our friends were waiting. "Where the hell were you!" They all shouted and it seemed like on of those creepy horror films where they speak in sync. "That was creepy." Sierra stated. Wow she just said what I was thinking.