Sierra?

Delta P.O.V

 I was walking to his next class after his confrontation with the thugs. Suddenly I am confronted by the school bully, Marcus Fletcher, the guy thinks he is awesome because his father is rich. Anyway I could tell Marcus wanted to get my lunch. Then suddenly he just confirms my suspicions. "Hand over the lunch punk, before you end up in the hospital." I just continue walking suddenly he grabs me by the shoulder, so I do what comes naturally, I flip him over my shoulder and put his arm in an arm lock so if he moves his arm it will break. Once I realized that it was just this nobody I released him and continued towards P.E.

P.E hmmm I remember something about a new student, I wonder who it is. Once I arrive at P.E I notice my history teacher is here as well. The teachers announce that the students will be sword fighting. Piece of cake. But first the new student hmmm I am very curious to see who it is. It is a girl, a very beautiful girl, all the guys are googly eyed and all the girls are jealous. She turns so I can see her eyes, and they are the same as mine. "Sierra?" I ask "Delta?" she responds. At our confrontation/names for each other everyone looks confused. We hug and every guy looks envious. "Where have you been Delta? It has been to long. You need to come home." I lower my voice "Shhh can we talk about this later, in the meantime call me Daniel." "Okay talk to you later Daniel." *cough* "Yes sir?" "how do you know 'Sharlett?'" Sierra answers for me. "he is my brother, sir." Everyone looks confused so I add "We haven't seen each other in years."