Chapter 23

A/N~ Okay guys, this chapter was really hard to write, because i suck at deciding things, so i'll comment a link to the polyvore with the dresses for this if you really want, but for the most part i want you guys to just imagine what you think this thing would look like, we're nearing the end of this book and i want you guys to have a bit of a say lol. ok so yeah, on with it!! :) oh and make sure you read the comment i left on this... DETAILS THERE. 

It was almost a year later, and I was in “my room”. I just finished getting ready, standing up and walking over to the huge mirror, smiling at the girl in the white dress in front of me. I’ve never been more excited. I looked over towards the door when I heard a knock. The girls had just left to go gather the boys and start. Our wedding party was 3 bridesmaids: Rydel, Kelly, and Maia, with the groomsmen: Rocky, Ratliff, and Ryland, and “mini Rydel” as our flower girl. The door opened and Riker walked in, seeing the dress for the first time.

“Wow. You look beautiful.” He said with a smile, coming over and kissing my cheek gently. “Ready?” He asked, holding out his arm. I nodded and grabbed my bouquet, checking everything in the mirror one last time. Since I didn’t have my dad, I asked Riker to give me away. Our wedding was at the beach, a small, private one near our house. 

The wedding began and Ross went down the aisle with his mom, followed by Rocky (the best man) and Rydel (maid of honor) , Ratliff and Kelly, and Ryland and Maia. Then the flower girl went and before I knew it, the music was playing and Riker and I were in front of everyone. I looked forward, only able to focus on one thing: Ross. He looked amazed almost, with a huge smile plastered on his face. I smiled back, hoping that the photographer got a picture of that face. Before I knew it, we had said I do, put on the rings, and were being pronounced as Mr. and Mrs. A moment later Ross was given permission to kiss me, (which was definitely our best kiss, ever. Just saying.)

Ross took my hand and we walked back down the aisle and towards the water . All the guests were heading to the reception, which was at the Lynches beach house, and we would take pictures with everyone and head there too. We finally finished pictures, and Ross and I collapsed into our limo.

“Can you believe what we just did?” I asked him, looking up at him with a smile. He shook his head.

“No way, but I’m so happy we did” He said, leaning over and kissing me. Turns out the ride was longer then we thought, and we were both woken up by our driver a little while later. I checked myself in the mirror before heading inside with my new husband. We were announced when we walked in, and took our seats, and dinner was served. The rest of the night seemed to be a blur. Dancing,(a lot) R5 playing a few songs, cutting the cake, and everything. The only part I remember now is after it all. We said goodbye to all our guests, then headed to our hotel.

We were staying here tonight then heading to Hawaii (cliché, I know…) for our honeymoon. And I know what you’re thinking happened that night, ;) but nope, we were so exhausted, we got there, changed our clothes, and collapsed on the bed, falling asleep instantly in each others arms…